Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TypTex
  • 1 Post By Akash Bhadani

Thread: Average price of 5 star player in Level 3?

Average price of 5 star player in Level 3?

Hello everyone, As i will get promoted to level 3, i want to know the average price for 5star player in it. I have got few old player which i will sell at end of the season and buy new ones at the start of new season.

Dreamer
    The price of 5star players on level 3 (Q30-Q34) goes from just under 1m up to about 4m depending on player age, ability, training speed, special abilities...etc. I've seen a few players on the transfer list around the 5m mark, but this is rare.

But the real issue is not the price tag, it's what other players are prepared to pay for them, good young players sometimes go way, way over their valuations if a few people are bidding. I've found level 3 transfer market a lot more competitive than the first 2 levels.

The 1st week was crazy, money and tokens flying around everywhere. Sometimes it's worth bidding for players at off peak times when things are quieter.

Good luck )
    Akash Bhadani likes this.

Thanks for the info.Looks like will be able to buy couple of good quality 5* player. Yeah 1st week is crazy in transfer market but need to get a good start in all three competition. Hopefully will be able to buy 2-3 5 star player on 1st day.
    TypTex likes this.
    Season 3-Level 3

League Winner(2)- 1,2
    Cup Runner up(1)-2

On level 3 the fast trainer with 18 years old, there price is around 5M.
    My Best ST ever with 32 years old, is price was almost 1M, but he is my top scorer for 3 seasons, at the end of this one he will retire with 34.

I think price for young player is 2M-3M
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.