Thread: if I substitute a player 15min into a match, will that player still get maximum....

Addicted

if I substitute a player 15min into a match, will that player still get maximum....

.....match experience points? Or must I play them full match ?

They get experience points relative to the amount of time they played (and thus gained experience/used condition). So you have to play them for a full match in order to gain the full experience points.
    It's not a massive difference in gain compared to regular training though, so don't worry too much about it. Only the man of the match gains an amount that he wouldn't be able to gain with regular trainings.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    Only the man of the match gains an amount that he wouldn't be able to gain with regular trainings.
    when you hardly train your best player as his high quality, this free SP is very worthy

Addicted
    Wow, means I'd rather train my fast trainers rather than play them in matches since they improve faster through intensive training

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee View Post
    They get experience points relative to the amount of time they played (and thus gained experience/used condition). So you have to play them for a full match in order to gain the full experience points.
    It's not a massive difference in gain compared to regular training though, so don't worry too much about it. Only the man of the match gains an amount that he wouldn't be able to gain with regular trainings.

Apprentice
    if you have the greens and a good trainable player . you can get 12- 15 skill points easy a day
    no info for you my watchers :P