Thread: about multi accounts

about multi accounts

i have in my league (lvl 31) player lvl 37,firstly this is not fair how can we compete vs so much higher level?but for this player (Seb le Marseillais) that is not good enough to have 2-3 stars higher players then rest of the league,he's got about 5-6 multi accounts and he using them every match and gaining 15% more possesion.how to ban this cheater?? this is not fair

Quote Originally Posted by suto007 View Post
    i have in my league (lvl 31) player lvl 37,firstly this is not fair how can we compete vs so much higher level?but for this player (Seb le Marseillais) that is not good enough to have 2-3 stars higher players then rest of the league,he's got about 5-6 multi accounts and he using them every match and gaining 15% more possesion.how to ban this cheater?? this is not fair
    Technically its not cheating. As for the player that is stars above the rest he has probably bought tokens and power trained. The multi accounts thing would be very time consuming and he would need multiple devices to so this and they would all have to be on the same server. If he has done this he is a very lonely man and i would just leave him too it. You couldn't say he's cheating because it doesn't say you can't have multi-accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Technically its not cheating. As for the player that is stars above the rest he has probably bought tokens and power trained. The multi accounts thing would be very time consuming and he would need multiple devices to so this and they would all have to be on the same server. If he has done this he is a very lonely man and i would just leave him too it. You couldn't say he's cheating because it doesn't say you can't have multi-accounts.
    Manipulation of results with multi-accounts is forbidden though. Nordeus did say they don't tolerate that.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Manipulation of results with multi-accounts is forbidden though. Nordeus did say they don't tolerate that.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<