Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BigB79
  • 2 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Transfer Madness

Rookie

Angry Transfer Madness

Why do people insist on going crazy at the market place ,I just stopped at 3 tokens for a 39 player young ,but a few guys carried on for ages ,they must have spent 10- 15 toks ,easy ,people whats wrong with you why don,t we all set a 4 tok limit and it wont get crazy. Sorry about the rant ,Just had to offload

I really do not care about others, its there tokens and money, If it is a young player i can go to 5T, but not more, 35T budget it is to tight to do crazy things.

Try to bid in more calm hours, late night, early morning, otherwise do not mess with the sharks, they always win.

If it was set to a 4 token limit how would anyone win?

You need to learn when your server is quiet and when it is busy. I bought 2 5 star players, one aged 24 and the other 23, last Saturday morning. I bought one for 1 token and the other for 3.
    Philip Carr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    Why do people insist on going crazy at the market place ,I just stopped at 3 tokens for a 39 player young ,but a few guys carried on for ages ,they must have spent 10- 15 toks ,easy ,people whats wrong with you why don,t we all set a 4 tok limit and it wont get crazy. Sorry about the rant ,Just had to offload
    Check this thread out, this is all about bidding wars.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...e-dignity.html
    thon and Philip Carr like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Check this thread out, this is all about bidding wars.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...e-dignity.html

Yes and it will make u realise how less 10 K.O Rounds at. There is one going to 400 rounds or something I suppose.

As if Nordeus would limit rounds - The more rounds the more tokens spent. If they could make it drag out longer they would. It wouldn't surprise me if Nordeus staff go on internal accounts and bid using there free tokens to boost token usage ! - I have learnt that 5 tokens is a good target usage as there is always another player available just as good within the hour.

The thing that really pi**es me off is buying players off other people. They cant just let us spend money and offer the player tokens but they still need there tokens off us. To make it worse it starts at 9 tokens and goes up the more you offer the player! which makes no sense.

Rookie

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I really do not care about others, its there tokens and money, If it is a young player i can go to 5T, but not more, 35T budget it is to tight to do crazy things.

Try to bid in more calm hours, late night, early morning, otherwise do not mess with the sharks, they always win.
    Cheers again mate

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Yes and it will make u realise how less 10 K.O Rounds at. There is one going to 400 rounds or something I suppose.
    Crazy madness Saransh cheers lad