Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: I bought a player who retire on same season

Addicted

I bought a player who retire on same season

He is 31 year old
    Lesson learnt -- never buy old players after mid season, they might declare retire after playing only a few matches

Not necessarily, he could declare to retire on Sunday and retire at the end of next season, but he could also choose to play on to 33 or 34.
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I think that depends on the number of games they play during the season before.
    I bought 1 player with 30, 2 with 31, other with 33, in diferent seasons, and all will retire tomorrow with 34, they all were playing in first Team, so many games per season.
    In other Team a player with 30 years old was received in level 1, almost Never played, next season he retires with 31.
    On other Team a GK with 31 only played the first games, because After that i tanked, at the end of this season he will retire with 32.
    I also have other exemples of players with more that 30 years old, that play with regularity and still not retired.

This is only based on what i have Been seeing in my 3 teams, so i cant be absolutly sure about it

Addicted
    can you post a picture of a 31 year old player whose contract screen shows his age and states that he will retire at season end.

I've never had a 31 year old retire before...and I never receive that age as a free retiring player at the start of the season.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

ready, carefully players retirement in last session.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    He is 31 year old
    Lesson learnt -- never buy old players after mid season, they might declare retire after playing only a few matches
    I bought 1 ST 32 years young in season 1 too. But only because I need him to replace my injured ST. Consider 30+yo players are pretty cheap and some of them have useful SA. So, there are also benefits from old player. Just Timing..

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    can you post a picture of a 31 year old player whose contract screen shows his age and states that he will retire at season end.

I've never had a 31 year old retire before...and I never receive that age as a free retiring player at the start of the season.
    Now I can't post a pic but when I started playing this game I had a 30 yr old winger in my team...when I was promoted to the next level this guy was 31 and was retiring at the end of the season.