Thread: help with tactics pls :)

Rookie

help with tactics pls :)

Hi,

I play in about 2 ours my cupmatch in play offs against a very strong team from level 7.
    I am level 3 with 28,6 averaje starts , he is 50.3.

Normal i play 4-4-2 he plays 4-3-3.

what is the best method to fight and try to get a minimum defeat ? maybe i can suprise him like i did in second round against a team from level 5 i beat him 3-2 and 0-0 with very defensive team.

u dont have any odds,better put u re second line up to avoid injuries,if u really wanna play it try to have a strong medfield,i would use 4-5-1 with aml-amr or simple mr-ml and dmc

Rookie
    thats what i was thinking of too

tomorrow morning i have a pretty tough game in the competition..

today i will lose anyway , i will play with my reserves

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by goreme View Post
    play offs against a very strong team from level 7.
    I am level 3 with 28,6 averaje starts , he is 50.3.
    Believe, you can use any tactics, but your team has no chances in this matche (at such difference on levels of teams).
    Though Maradonna not always scored goals. And the Real Madrid lose to outsiders.
    Even here, at a forum there were examples of such "losing" matches when the team above a class on 2-3 stars lost. But it is necessary to be the optimist. The miracle happens, but is very very rare
    Last edited by forestry; 01-20-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Rookie
    i went 0-3 down in 28 minutes but then i put 3 first11 players in and it went head to head till end and i missed some chances it ends 0-3 but my game tomorrow morning is very important.
    2,4 milion cash was very nice to see