Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DiZZee

Thread: WOW is this result abit weird !!?

Thumbs up WOW is this result abit weird !!?

WOW is this result abit weird !!?-gggggggg.jpghey guys look at my last game of the season was undefeated and wanted to win the league in style and this happens on the last game !! seriously look at the quality aswell and my players were in great condition and high morale as im out of the cup and CL !! WOW is this result abit weird !!?-untitled.jpgWOW is this result abit weird !!?-untitled.pngg.jpg

Why do you guys think this happened ?! so cut
    Last edited by Tiago Alexandre Cruz; 11-16-2013 at 12:29 PM. Reason: forgot file

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gggggggg.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	15131hey guys look at my last game of the season was undefeated and wanted to win the league in style and this happens on the last game !! seriously look at the quality aswell and my players were in great condition and high morale as im out of the cup and CL !! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	15129Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.pngg.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	15130

Why do you guys think this happened ?! so cut
    Bot teams in L1 are overpowered, the reason why is because I believe they play on max condition and max morale for each game until a new manager starts T11 and takes over the bots place in the league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Maybe they ran through your middle.
    Someone has to feed your wingers and strikers, one dmc, overrun by three MCs may not work... all the time.
    Killerbee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Maybe they ran through your middle.
    Someone has to feed your wingers and strikers, one dmc, overrun by three MCs may not work... all the time.
    Yeah this is what I was thinking. You were using a wide diamond while he had 3 MCs. His passing focused on the middle could reach his strikers far easier than yours. This becomes apparent in the amount of shots he had on target.
    You probably should have won looking at the quality difference, but this isn't that weird of a result.

Thanks guys but I changed my formation on the 65 min to a 442 classic as I did realise I needed more control on my midfield but nothing really changed so I've been trying to study and understand why this happened cause like this I will get killed in league two haha

Virtual launched pan,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.