Thread: 30 Minutes to lose the title :(

30 Minutes to lose the title :(

joker1xx FC is gonna win and be the first by Goal Dif
    I think its not fair to lose the title for Goal Dif (specially low Dif), cause we don't have control on goal quantity .
    We almost have control on matches result W/L/D if We didn't consider troll results that have no reason to happen till now.
    Maybe NORDEUS should consider playoff match in Point-Draw case ^^'

Addicted
    We got control over goals -- by adopting attacking mentality and formation, and getting goalscoring machines strikers

very sad moment, it'd better lost by 10 points behind than lost by goals diff
    but i don't agree with you to play off matchs, even in Italy they abandonned this system. and never forget that TOp11 based of premier League (England) and all decide by goals diff
    but you still have a chance, joker get draw
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

No, it will always be decided by goal difference..

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    We got control over goals -- by adopting attacking mentality and formation, and getting goalscoring machines strikers
    I don't mean control over scoring big or small numbers but I mean goals in match results it's calculated randomly according to both teams inputs. So you may win (10-1) replay the same match with same players and formations you may end like (6-2) , at the end you won by big number in both matches but still you don't have control over it .It still random ,and still affects your title at the end

LOST IT !
    @tongly45
    I know its the system but it still makes me sad.

Eh.. Goal differential is pretty much the fairest thing if you're tied on points. It's a reflection of the performance difference over the entire season. The difference was small in this case, but the difference has to be made and it's better than alternatives such as results between the tied teams or playoff matches.

Bad luck this time around! But from what I can see there's no reason you deserve it more than he does