Thread: Scouts are all 'World Class'?

Famous

Scouts are all 'World Class'?

Just started a new season in level 9 and noticed all my scouts available are 7* instead of the usual 6. A glitch?
    Or is it because I avoided the transfer market totally the whole of last season and the game is trying to entice me back to use tokens?

Did you not get promoted last season? That could mean that you're not at the top level in your server and therefore higher level players are available.

Famous
    I won my league last season, and all 6 other teams that got promoted with me are in this seasons league as well!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Are there managers of a higher level in competition with you? (CL or League)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You are probably playing a level 10 league.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    You are probably playing a level 10 league.
    I know Top Eleven is basically just random, but surely even that's going a bit far?? Players of different levels in the same league?

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Just started a new season in level 9 and noticed all my scouts available are 7* instead of the usual 6. A glitch?
    Or is it because I avoided the transfer market totally the whole of last season and the game is trying to entice me back to use tokens?
    There weren't enough teams to fill all the level 10 leagues, so you got bumped up a level. This means you have access to level 10 scouts instead of the usual level 9 scouts you would see if you were in a level 9 league.

Don't know if i've ever seen anyone comment on this:
    Are you still limited to 5* players on the market though? Or are 6* (scout) players available on the transfer market in this situation?
    Last edited by Razz; 01-14-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    There weren't enough teams to fill all the level 10 leagues, so you got bumped up a level. This means you have access to level 10 scouts instead of the usual level 9 scouts you would see if you were in a level 9 league.

Are you still limited to 5* players on the market though? Or are 6* (scout) players available on the transfer market in this situation?
    You are still limited to buying 5* players, I found this out 2 seasons ago.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post

Yep, it's only the Scouts. The auctions and the negotiations are both set to my normal 5*.
    So it's normal for everyone else I got promoted with (the other 6 teams) to stay with me in the same league , and the other 7 teams in that league to be a level above us?