Thread: Hidding formation before a match

Hidding formation before a match

So i have a cup match with a better team soon and i have hidden the formation that im going to play like putting players all over the pitch. How long before a match would give me time to change to the real formation for a example Last season about 2 minutes before a match i wanted to change a player in the starting Xl and it wouldnt let me so at what time before the match is the limit?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You cannot when it is ~5 minutes before a match, any time up to that it works
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You cannot do any changes on your team (orders, formation, etc) in the last 3 minutes before the game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

So is it 5 or 3 minutes?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Is it 3? ok! Maybe I was trying something in training it wouldn't let me when there was 5 to go. 3 is better, anyway when there's not a lot of time between matches.

Go with Pricop's answer! I must have been mistaken on the 5 minutes. But you can always change right after the match starts, too.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    Ryan there is no hidden formation.
    You are looking at an abandoned team. The program will apply players to the formation the was last used by the manager.
    You have to decipher the formation.......have fun.

How do a abandon the team then?

Pro
    Dont login!

Sorry, but make it crystal clear for me. When i watch the formation of my opponent pre-game, is that the formation used last game played or the formation s/he has set for my game? Also, my next opponent in cup has 3-2-2 formation (3 players missing). Is that because he sold/fired the people there or is he just not playing anymore? Will there be 11 players on the pitch tonight?

Pro
    If there is 11 on the field, at game time, you have a match on. Be prepared.
    If players are missing from the field, the computer will reserve ther pace and they will magically appear at game time.
    If not 11 players, you have a walkover. Be prepared, cause we are all coming over to celebrate.

If you you see a formation on the pitch, it is the current formation in play.
    If the formation changes, at anytime , especially if you blink,see above.

If the above is not clear, wipe the mud