Thread: Can you help me, this is my last chance

Can you help me, this is my last chance

First of all, I was lucky to be performing very well, 1st season won league and cup undefeated, 2nd season won league and CL still undefeated, while my only striker Cristiano scored at least one goal in every game. I always had my team max bonus money and kept morale and cond. high.However, this season I got some weird draws in my league, but still 2 days ago in my league i was leading with 9 points, and then it hit me, kicked out of CL semi final with 0-9 goal diff. , lost 3 and draw 1 match in my league, 1-11 goal diff, and lost all my league chances and now in 3rd place...I still have my Cup final in 5 hour against a higher level team...any help on tactics...formations...orders..or an explanation to what happened ...thanks forum

Can you help me, this is my last chance-%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7-%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5.jpg Can you help me, this is my last chance-%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7-%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B52.jpg Can you help me, this is my last chance-%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7-%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Мартин Г. View Post
    First of all, I was lucky to be performing very well, 1st season won league and cup undefeated, 2nd season won league and CL still undefeated, while my only striker Cristiano scored at least one goal in every game. I always had my team max bonus money and kept morale and cond. high.However, this season I got some weird draws in my league, but still 2 days ago in my league i was leading with 9 points, and then it hit me, kicked out of CL semi final with 0-9 goal diff. , lost 3 and draw 1 match in my league, 1-11 goal diff, and lost all my league chances and now in 3rd place...I still have my Cup final in 5 hour against a higher level team...any help on tactics...formations...orders..or an explanation to what happened ...thanks forum

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	без име.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	23774 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	без име2.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	23775 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	без име 1.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	23776
    same goes to me!! from early season, it was a good start with undefeated strike.. and i tot im gonna win treble again for this season but thn i dont know why, something when wrong.. i did everything i can, morale boost full with bonus full.. but still something is wrong somewhere.. my team didnt perform as what they did always.. i lose and draw on league(now at 4th places), lost champs league in semis, only cup remain( final this evening)..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

It happens from time to time, sudently drop in form.
    There is nothing you can do, just expect to end quick.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

That trophie-less season combined with the new transfer market (I played the game many times years ago but always left evetually so I know the old times) and the fact that I will never pay real money to help with buying players and healing all those injuries lately makes it practicaly impossible to play normally without buying tokens, I guess the game got a bit more popular and Nordeus are turning into a greedy money drinking corp. just like EA and don't care about their players.