Thread: position combinations - looking for MC/AMC

position combinations - looking for MC/AMC

Hey guys. I am level 3 and still really getting the hang of things. Last season I learned the value of having players who play multiple positions and I am trying to obtain many multi-position players.

I have been looking for a player who is MC/AMC for several days and never see one on the market. Is this combination not ever to be found? What position combinations can you realistically expect to see?

Made a thread about this today.

You will never see any combination of MC with anything else unless the previous player has specifically spent 50 skill points on training that position to him. The same goes for ST.
    You can realistically see all other combinations of adjecent positions. Common are: DC/DR, DC/DMC, DC/DL, DMR/DR, DML/DL, MR/AMR, ML/AML, AML/AMC and AMR/AMC.

Dreamer
    It's extremely important to have players that can play in multiple positions. I have 11 players of squad of 19 that can play in 2 or 3 positions. Just keep an eye on the transfer market,scout market & negotiations for those players. You can even train your players to have that ability.

Rookie
    yup, its really rare to see those..i have one MC/AMC and one AMC/ST but they already have 27 ys...depends on how u want to play...if will play with a standard formation all season without counter the oponent is not so important but if u are going to play several formations, then its very important.. i just admit a player that just do one positions if are MC, ST or GK...

Dreamer
    I got of them. CM/CDM/DML,CM/AML/AMC,CM/AMC.