Thread: Rest Times

Rookie

Rest Times

Does anyone else here feel cheated when their team Rest Time moves back a few mins?
    This has happened increasing more frequently since the end of last season, before then, its been constant at the same time every 3hrs.

Now, I've lost about 30mins and who knows if this'll continue to happen.

Just my little rant about it because of the big chunk it moved back (about 15mins extra)
    While it doesnt effect the recovery of the team, it seems like a gradual way to reduce our training or make us use more boosters

Yes, i also notice it.
    Other thing that alo happens to me is the shedule of the game placed in the minute of the recovery, that way he players only recover After the match.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Yes, i also notice it.
    Other thing that alo happens to me is the shedule of the game placed in the minute of the recovery, that way he players only recover After the match.
    and you have to make sure your subs start at 94% or less so they don't miss out on the 5% recovery the moment the game ends
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Rookie
    Yeah I've had that.
    Need to test it to see if the +5% is actually applied to say a RES player or an unused sub with <94% condition

This problem
    I do not pay attention, because I don't increase it ever
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.