• 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 1 Post By wowfc
  • 3 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy

Thread: What's wrong with trainings?

What's wrong with trainings?

Since few days my players don't get any Skill Points from training. No matter how often I set training nor how intensive it is - nobody gets SP. Don't you know why?

Quote Originally Posted by JanCz View Post
    Since few days my players don't get any Skill Points from training. No matter how often I set training nor how intensive it is - nobody gets SP. Don't you know why?
    It looks like your teams has gone AWOL - If you don't manage your team with love and if you refuse to buy your players gifts like flowers your players sometimes refuse to train. This is what has happened. Its easy to fix.
    festinator likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    If you don't manage your team with love and if you refuse to buy your players gifts like flowers your players sometimes refuse to train.
    I agree with this, I buy my team flowers twice a week, tulips on Tuesdays and sunflowers and Sundays ... all my players train well now
    roni, Cat Harrison and festinator like this.

Addicted
    I go one up, I ensure their cute girlfriends visit them in training and make them happy. Those without girlfriends, I arrange a female fan to visit.
    festinator likes this.

I don't train my players , i just buy them beer and send them to brothels.They are well up for it the next day.
    festinator likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I agree with this, I buy my team flowers twice a week, tulips on Tuesdays and sunflowers and Sundays ... all my players train well now
    I like to get them Orchids on Thursdays and Lilies on Tuesday. I take them to trips of different countries at the end of every season. Last time I went to Somalia, this time I am thinking about Afghanistan.......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Apologies to the OP, but I like the answers given, i don't think that's what you mean, somehow. If you could show us a screenshot or give more information, maybe we could try and figure out what's happening.
    TypTex likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cat is right, sorry bro. We just wanted to have some fun. I think ur players must be old slow trainers and so they need to train many times to her even 1 skill point. That is IMO the most logical reason. Post a screenshot of your training screen with the gains of all players after training. Then we may tel u what is wrong.
    Cat Harrison and festinator like this.

Apprentice
    Could be many reasons,your players might be young but really slow trainers or your players are 30 years or above old players who train really slow.

Addicted
    I think the real reason is probably more simple and sounds idiotic -- he forgot trainings mean he has to click on practice matches or cardio, not just set the training intensity

Embarrassing to say, that's what happened to me for first quarter of the season, I thought setting intensity of training is all that is needed, and the computer will do the rest for me, which just isn't true
    TypTex likes this.