Thread: Skill distribution

Skill distribution

This is probably a well known question, but i would like to know how it works.. I have a 4 stared DC, very good defense and physical abilities but not so good offense, then i compared him to a 5 stared player, also DC, but poorer defense, better attack and about the same physical abilities.. who's best?
    And also is it possoble to see what trophies you have won(overall in all seasons) if you play only on mobile without facebook?

Thanks and good game

A DC with low defense skill it is very stupid, he need to defense better then atack.
    So DCs need to be more strong on defense, the diference between the 3 factores it is hour choice, i also do not like to have 1 of them very strong and the other 2 very week, for me that does not make any sence.

Trophys on mobile it is not possible to see, a long as top scorers of your league and top assiters, and also negotiations.

Dreamer
    Depends on where that player plays. I always put my skill points on defense & physical when dealing with a DMC,DML,DMR,DR,DL,DC & GK. And I put all my skill points on attack & physical when dealing with MC,MR,ML,AMC,AMR,AML & ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    Depends on where that player plays. I always put my skill points on defense & physical when dealing with a DMC,DML,DMR,DR,DL,DC & GK. And I put all my skill points on attack & physical when dealing with MC,MR,ML,AMC,AMR,AML & ST.
    That's OK, until you reach the maximum difference of quality. Sooner or later, you HAVE to allocate attack points to defenders and vice-versa.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Dreamer
    By them you'll have had 20 point difference.Then you apply one to unlock another. Piece of cake.