Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TypTex
  • 1 Post By Ryan Townsend
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Match times

Match times

On Friday i have a league match at 10:58 then on the sameday just 15 minutes later a cup match and there both away so i can't change the time... THAT'S INSANE 15 minutes of rest the players won't get and there% of rest it's not fair.... Any comments.. just unfair i think
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

Dreamer
    yes it is very unfair ... and it also happens frequently .. so frequently in fact .. the more cynical out there may say that Nordeus have planned it this way ))

The only time it's not unfair is if your opponent knows your match times and has moved the game to come just after your 1st game. Now that's not unfair, just crafty and very very out of order.

Good luck tomorrow.

You got a point there. They notice i got an away match the same day they change the time just after that. They should be a limit of 3 hours between a match so the players can get atleast 5% of rest
    TypTex likes this.

Search the forum before posting !!! theres a hundred threads already dedicated to this! ---------- Im banning you posting for 48hrs. If you wish to contest this ban please pay £30 to my pal pal account. Regards JL

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lazarou View Post
    Search the forum before posting !!! theres a hundred threads already dedicated to this! ---------- Im banning you posting for 48hrs. If you wish to contest this ban please pay £30 to my pal pal account. Regards JL
    Make it £32 so it covers the cost of 500 tokens lol
    Marc Symons likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*