Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Emblems selling for 100plus tokens??!

Addicted

Emblems selling for 100plus tokens??!

I wonder who waste tokens on these designer emblems.

Eh, everything is technically a waste of tokens. You can choose to buy 2-4 scouts that will be good for 1/2 seasons or you can buy an emblem that will be there forever. It's just what you find enjoyable.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    why not?

100 tokens is, for most people, the equivalent of 30-60 minutes work (Depending on your job + country).

If you were saving tokens each day, then of course you wouldn't buy a fancy emblem. That would definitely be crazy.

But if you're spending a decent amount of time playing top11, then you get pretty sick of looking at the same crappy logo every day. It doesn't really fill you with pride when you look at your team and it's a crappy 2 colour logo lol.

At least that's how I felt before I brought my logo, although admittedly brought one which was around 30 or 40 tokens I think. If I was a football fan I might have spent more for the logo of my favourite team, but I'm not so just choose one which looked cool lol.
    Cat Harrison and itrogo like this.

I don't think any of the custom made logos look that much better to justify using Tokens on them. I'd buy an official emblem if it was the Halifax Town one, but I have no interest in having an emblem of a team I don't support as my T11 team.

Dreamer
    Some do some don't. Just get something and stick to it. I've had the one that has the France rooster for 10 seasons now. Got it for 11 tokens & i like it.

Well for me its about pride. I'm from Halifax and supported my club since I could walk. You could give me all the "top" teams Emblems for free and I simply wouldn't use them because they aren't the team I love.

On the flip I would happily swap 500 Tokens for the Halifax Logo and Kits.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, it all players' choice. Me, I am waiting for the BVB kit & logo. Would happily give 100T for it in a heartbeat.
    roni likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well depend how you look, a lot of tokens, yes thats for sure but also it's very usefull, at this momet I use 2 jerseys with 6 tokens and a 30 tokens emblem but when I'm planning to transfer a player I'm using the official items and peoples avoid to fight against us because they think we have a lot of tokens.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    every people have a passion, and a preference. I don't that's important
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

To me, I want my team on here to be unique, and not just a clone of a famous team. So I would never buy replica kits or name my side after a real team.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast