Thread: About "Win Token" offers, pls help

About "Win Token" offers, pls help

my problem is, i live in Finland, but i dont speak finnish language... is it somehow possible to get offers fpr "win token" in english language?

one more think so i dont have to make new thread... when i bid for player, and if i lose bid, do i get token that i bid back?
    Last edited by Peky Sijakovic; 11-23-2013 at 02:18 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You could use the google chrome browser it has translation function.

No you will not get back tokens when bidding in the transfer list. Negotiations are different.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You could use the google chrome browser it has translation function.

No you will not get back tokens when bidding in the transfer list. Negotiations are different.
    tnx... i guess i will save tokens for scout players then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Peky Sijakovic View Post
    tnx... i guess i will save tokens for scout players then :P
    Buying players from the market does cost tokens regardless of the outcome, but you will most certainly be able to buy decent players for alot less than if you were to buy scouts. Although scouts are obviously better in quality.

As for your offers option - The other option you have is that you can go through Finland's IP for UK contents using VPN solutions. You're using a Finland IP through the VPN tunnel provided in the UK. You need to purchase the Network services of VPN from UK service providers. You can find it in any searching sites. This will then change all the sites you view. It will see your IP address as a UK IP address and therefore all your content will be UK/US content.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Buying players from the market does cost tokens regardless of the outcome, but you will most certainly be able to buy decent players for alot less than if you were to buy scouts. Although scouts are obviously better in quality.

As for your offers option - The other option you have is that you can go through Finland's IP for UK contents using VPN solutions. You're using a Finland IP through the VPN tunnel provided in the UK. You need to purchase the Network services of VPN from UK service providers. You can find it in any searching sites. This will then change all the sites you view. It will see your IP address as a UK IP address and therefore all your content will be UK/US content.
    And then you'll get banned from doing offers when the sponsors find out you used a proxy or VPN

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    And then you'll get banned from doing offers when the sponsors find out you used a proxy or VPN
    Not at all. Its totally legal. As long as you actually take out the offer and don't give false information there is no crime being committed.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Not at all. Its totally legal. As long as you actually take out the offer and don't give false information there is no crime being committed.
    Nothing to do with being legal or illegal, the sponsors do not approve of using such methods to obtain more offers. I got my overseas friend banned from Matomy for logging into his account and being able to do offers that he couldn't do in his own country.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<