Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kevin Cheng

Thread: Dirtiest team ever

Apprentice

Dirtiest team ever

My league opponent had seven yellow cards today. Two of his players were sent off for double yellows. Surprisingly he only injured one of my players. I'm even more surprised that the injured player is not my striker because he was tripped 4 times. I'm curious to know what the dirtiest team you all have faced.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    My league opponent had seven yellow cards today. Two of his players were sent off for double yellows. Surprisingly he only injured one of my players. I'm even more surprised that the injured player is not my striker because he was tripped 4 times. I'm curious to know what the dirtiest team you all have faced.
    I guess once last season some opponent of mine got 5 yellows, 1 of which was a double yellow.......... Not sure of any higher than that.

This is one the things it is just impossible to control.
    I can play a game with normal tackle and get yellow cards and even red, i play a game with hard tackle and have a clean sheet.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

i see nothing strange with that... 3 of us sharing 1st place so far, and im sure im using hard tackle against both of them if situation stay like this

Pro
    I play with easy tackle and when I do get yellow cardS and have to go back just to recheck that it is on easy. At times I cannot understand two yellows on the opening few minutes.

Cards seems to have nothing to with the type of tackle....however in the long run, the intensity of the tackle do seem to add up into the card count.

i hav seen a team with $1mil cash but bidding for more than $2mil player and ultimately i gave up to him... how can it be? can our cash be in -ve???

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin Soon View Post
    i hav seen a team with $1mil cash but bidding for more than $2mil player and ultimately i gave up to him... how can it be? can our cash be in -ve???
    yes, it require to be + again after one week tho.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html