Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Defeat your league opponent to get more tokens??

Question Defeat your league opponent to get more tokens??

Does anyone use 'Defeat your league opponent to get more tokens'??

I have an average rating of 64.3 and the next highest in my league is a 58.9. I thought I should easily walk it this season, the same as last, so tried using that above method of earning a few more tokens. My first 4 games, playing teams 48.7 - 58.3 my record was W1 - D2 - L1. Champions league, playing someone at level 55 I lost 3-0, he was using a formation I usually dominate against.

I switched back to the usual 'come back everyday to earn extra' method of getting tokens, and I have won my last 4 games, including beating top of the league who was at W5 - D0 - L0, and I even got a red card.

I have never bought tokens before, and I know Nordeous want you to buy tokens, so earning tokens by winning your matches, it's wrong, but I think Nordeous are effecting the outcome of results to limit you earning free tokens.

Has anyone else noticed this?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The token a day, or the one where you get extra for logging on every day, are the best two sponsorships. I haven't been brave enuff to try that one. I do not think the type you have affects outcome.. I bet you just had a run of troll luck.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That "Defeat your league opponents" is the most misleading tokens contract on the game and the worst contract out the 4 contracts IMO...

You can go 26-0-0 on that "Defeat your league opponents" contract and you would still end up with less tokens than your "extra for dedication" contract in the season. If you can't login everyday then choose the "Stable Income" contract.

For me... to even make the "Defeat your league opponents" contract attractive to choose, you would have to throw in win 1T for the Cup and CL games as well.
    tarcanes92 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That "Defeat your league opponents" is the most misleading tokens contract on the game and the worst contract out the 4 contracts IMO...

You can go 26-0-0 on that "Defeat your league opponents" contract and you would still end up with less tokens than your "extra for dedication" contract in the season. If you can't login everyday then choose the "Stable Income" contract.

For me... to even make the "Defeat your league opponents" contract attractive to choose, you would have to throw in win 1T for the Cup and CL games as well.
    Not really July, here depend on how often you can log in the game but first 2 (Stable Income, Extra for Dedication) lasts just 10 days when the 3rd one is until the end of the season and like you can see in the picture with first one you can win up to 28 when with 3rd one you can win up to 30.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Not really July, here depend on how often you can log in the game but first 2 (Stable Income, Extra for Dedication) lasts just 10 days when the 3rd one is until the end of the season and like you can see in the picture with first one you can win up to 28 when with 3rd one you can win up to 30.
    I missed a click and hit the 3rd offer, now I realize I must win perfect League to minimize the token lost.
    feeling the weight on my shoulder

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Quote Originally Posted by ThichDaBongFC View Post
    I missed a click and hit the 3rd offer, now I realize I must win perfect League to minimize the token lost.
    feeling the weight on my shoulder
    Use 3T and cancel the contract immediately. U will still be in gain if u sign the 35T one.

Dreamer
    the best one is "Dedication one" , if you have smartphone or Iphone install tapjoy and get extra for installing and uninstalling troll games .... I get like 2 extra a day doing it .... although I am not in "right" area....

I used 3T and cancelled it, and I haven't lost since, playing the the game the same why I always have.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but at level 9 now, I've never had a losing streak like that before, and the losing streak just happened to happen the exact moment I decided to try 'earning tokens by winning games'

Fishy fishy.... Who knows....

Quote Originally Posted by Leavemyarselona View Post
    I used 3T and cancelled it, and I haven't lost since, playing the the game the same why I always have.

Maybe it's a coincidence, but at level 9 now, I've never had a losing streak like that before, and the losing streak just happened to happen the exact moment I decided to try 'earning tokens by winning games'

Fishy fishy.... Who knows....
    Doesn't matter. The nightmare is over now!!!!