Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Cheat or express

Question Cheat or express

I am in fourth season, since the third season I think that NORDEUS does everything that I give my salary since the second season I already spent well €1000 to buy players, moral packs, rest and treatments but even like that every season there are some weird things like today that a match that began at 16:56 server had a problem and when I wanted to make changes before the match... impossible and in time to start the match had already finished although I may intervene! It is that I'm trying to be first and I think that NORDEUS do not want and prevent me. This isn't the first time and also other weird things, I have a team with more than double some (example me 43 and another 17) do match no see even lose... impossible, I know the tactics, I know how to put my tactics against each other. Could have an explanation by NORDEUS?
    Sorry for the English but I'm French and I use a translator

I'm sorry but if you have spent £1000 on this game then you really aren't a winner, regardless of where you finish.

That's a silly amount of money to waste on a game.

But if not for a game but for many, the money that I put this much I admit but a me to lose because I see that I am ripped off everything!
    Trusted games or so this is what I say... scam!

Don't spend that much $ in a game it's a waste.Try earning your tokens and health packs that's what I do .

Cheat or express-111.jpg
    Could not lose the match if we play with the same tactic!
    Last edited by SLBdu12; 11-25-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLBdu12 View Post
    I am in fourth season, since the third season I think that NORDEUS does everything that I give my salary since the second season I already spent well €1000 to buy players, moral packs, rest and treatments but even like that every season there are some weird things like today that a match that began at 16:56 server had a problem and when I wanted to make changes before the match... impossible and in time to start the match had already finished although I may intervene! It is that I'm trying to be first and I think that NORDEUS do not want and prevent me. This isn't the first time and also other weird things, I have a team with more than double some (example me 43 and another 17) do match no see even lose... impossible, I know the tactics, I know how to put my tactics against each other. Could have an explanation by NORDEUS?
    Sorry for the English but I'm French and I use a translator
    ehrr, it depends how many matches like this a season. 1-2 is something in real life, more than that )) you should quit the game.
    the other things, you need to not only player quality but also form, if you throw out a 7* player (suppose) with 4-5 rating in starting 11 match by matche you deserve to lost
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	15597
    Could not lose the match if we play with the same tactic!
    yes. if you change tatics everyday
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    yes. if you change tatics everyday

I change but depending on the opponent otherwise I play 4-1-3-2 or 4-4-2 and by time in function of the results and opponents 4-3-1-2 and I's friendly matches before playing with the opponents... is not the problem!

I change but depending on the opponent otherwise I play 4-1-3-2 or 4-4-2 and by time in function of the results and opponents 4-3-1-2 and I's friendly matches before playing with the opponents... is not the problem!
    Cheat or express-1111.jpg

in fact, if you change formation to be the same as the other, you have about 30% losing or draw in my own exps. do friendly matches is ok for testing but NEVER do it with your main account, i have bad exp in doing same thing.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast