Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stop wasting and money, people

Stop wasting and money, people

This game is a scam. It doesn't matter what you do, how much money you spend, how much time you invest. Nordeus plays favorites. The transfer wire is a scam, lising auctions because of a "lost connection", auction clocks freezing up or stopping when you're ten rounds in. Matches are fixed based on who feeds Nordeus the most money. There's absolutely no reason why my team with better players loses to lesser squads. Don't tell me it's my tactics. I know tactics and what to run against another tactic. I also know I'm done getting ripped off. You waste your money, I'm not.
    strepsills1 and Ahriman like this.

you can do like me; don't spend and only wait daily token, don't waste your time wondering why you've lost neither why you've won lol. tried different games on the internet, all made to make money, what do you expect? "play if you enjoy it, don't play to win anything". cheers m8.

Just play the game, If you don't like it you don't have to play. We all like to win matches but with whatever team you have don't expect win every game.
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Again same... ofc they want moneys they are a company is perfect normal....if you don't like it you don't need to play, all games are same.
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Hey Razor
    I can predict your future... You will quit this game in a few days and you'll find another game to complain about - people like you never get happy or content. You can't admit fault or less knowledge because you're ignorant.
    Take your negative comments and put them on your home page for your friends to see.

Bye now.
    Potemy likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Hey Razor
    I can predict your future... You will quit this game in a few days and you'll find another game to complain about - people like you never get happy or content. You can't admit fault or less knowledge because you're ignorant.
    Take your negative comments and put them on your home page for your friends to see.

Bye now.
    More then sure if he had good team he wont quit, I was very angry too for some time... but yes all games possible are same... is just normal X_X
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Duskrazor View Post
    This game is a scam. It doesn't matter what you do, how much money you spend, how much time you invest. Nordeus plays favorites. The transfer wire is a scam, lising auctions because of a "lost connection", auction clocks freezing up or stopping when you're ten rounds in. Matches are fixed based on who feeds Nordeus the most money. There's absolutely no reason why my team with better players loses to lesser squads. Don't tell me it's my tactics. I know tactics and what to run against another tactic. I also know I'm done getting ripped off. You waste your money, I'm not.
    Give this guy some credit. he has had the balls to say it. And he is right to a certain extent. The way this game has been made, is to make you spend as much money as possible. This game is not worth it. And only because of the transfer system. You can spend many tokens, in a bidding war, and still end up with no players. Considering the amount of money it costs to buy tokens, and now much it costs to go out and buy a brand new off the shelf PS3 or XBox game, I think you would get better value buying a game, then buying "tokens".

This game does not deserve it. There are many problems. Tactics, have no effect whatsoever. Its purely on player stats, the game engine itself, has no intelligence. And if you think playing tactics actually make a difference, then your an idiot.

In essence, the idea is great, very good. But they are only interested in your money. And the transfer system clearly demonstrates this.

I suppose you know well how ignorant I am, as it takes one to know one, right? When you make level ten with eight first place finishes, then I'll take your words seriously. Until then, shut your little hole.

Banned
    LOL - you are tha man Razor - look at my history and talk then... unfortunately NORDEUS is scaming us the money spenders - I just didn't like how you whine about it.

Obviously I did look at your history. Like I said, make level ten with eight firsts and we'll talk. Listen man, how often have you seen discrepancies on the transfer wire clock? How often have you felt cheated when you sign a top player and he's suddenly hurt for six days? Don't you feel cheated too? Its a great game on paper. I enjoy playing it too, but sometimes it doesn't seem fair.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast