Thread: How to play against 4-4-2

Lightbulb How to play against 4-4-2

Anyone, could help me and tell, how to beat 4-4-2. Lots of enemies using this formation and i fu**ing lose. In photo, is the players i have. Thanks How to play against 4-4-2-451.jpg

P.S. Without DMC

3 - 4 - 3 Bro Try It

i play 58 match with this formation i lose 3 match only

well, thanks, perhaps in a second season, im not full of money

And whole pitch or half? Offside trap? Play flanks or what,?

4am
    Rookie
    I play a flat 442 and the one formation I have big problems with is the 442 Diamond (1xDM, 1xAM, 2xCMs).

Dreamer
    get rid of Pasin, stick Wibroe up front ... take red arrows off strikers, attacking L/R mids, and left and right backs. Play attacking football down both flanks, pressing whole pitch, and playing off-side trap. Mix up having red arrow on/off centre mid, depending on the score, but take off once you get a lead.
    On about 50 minutes sub off Aml/Amr and put on your ml/mr and match his 4-4-2.
    Be prepared to adjust formation if your oppenent makes in game adjustments.
    Oh and if your winning at 80 minutes .. switch to defensive .. unless you are dominating match.

That's what I do, and depending on what the oppenents strength is and the game engine, you might or might not win the game.

Good luck

oh ... and don't be afraid to make your own decisions either ... anything anyone tells you is only ever their best guess, and your own best guess might end up being luckier.

Apprentice
    Put blue arrow on that center cm instead of red. Remove red arrows on fullbacks. Play with counterattack. Attack flanks or mixed if opponent's flanks are strong. That should be similar enough to my V formation. I haven't lost to classic 4-4-2 yet.

Nice bro... I am currently using 3-4-3 as well... Currently 2nd in Level 3 League with MP 12 W 9 D 2 L 1 GF 41 GA 7 But I am also can't decide to use 5-3-2 if my opp team is about the same par as me anot...