Thread: How can I defeat this formation 1 (GK) 4 (Def) 3 (mid) 3 (Strikers)

Talking How can I defeat this formation 1 (GK) 4 (Def) 3 (mid) 3 (Strikers)

How can I defeat this formation 1 (GK) 4 (Def) 3 (mid) 3 (Strikers)-capture.jpg

How can I defeat this formation? I am 64.5 and he is 65.3 (Average Quality).
    Thanks Guys!

It always helps when you post a screenshot of your own squad as well.

I lost Cup final 2 days ago with 2-1.
    I used 4-2-2-2 hexagon against 4-3-3, so it's probably best not to use that.
    If I could play the final again I would go for 4-1-2-1-2 ND.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

depends on your team but i use either 4-2-2-2 hex or 3n-5-2 v style.
    For 4-2-2-2 hex i used defensive, passing down both flanks, blue arrows on MCs and DCs, red arrows on AMR and AML
    For 3n-5-2 v style i used defensive, passing down both flanks, blue arrows on all DCs, red arrows on AMR and AML

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

This is classic 4-3-3 so I would counter it with 4-4-2D or 4-5-1V attacking trough the flanks especially if you are playing 4-5-1V and try to find his weak spot on his middle line first and on his defence after. There are going to be players that are just not that good as the others, there might be a hole in his defence by a really low quality player. This is the things you have to attack! Mentality for me usually is attacking don't use hard tackles unless you are behind score and you are desperate and if you see him changing his formation to counter you flank attacks, quickly and easily go to 4-4-2D and attack through the middle on Hard Attacking, this will get him off guard. Don't know if it will work with your team but this is how I would play it out.
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    depends on your team but i use either 4-2-2-2 hex or 3n-5-2 v style.
    For 4-2-2-2 hex i used defensive, passing down both flanks, blue arrows on MCs and DCs, red arrows on AMR and AML
    For 3n-5-2 v style i used defensive, passing down both flanks, blue arrows on all DCs, red arrows on AMR and AML
    4-2-2-2 hex didn't work for me in cup final and I used same tactics, except the blue arrows on the MC's. If he has a good DMC it's probably the best to go with 3n-5-2 V, I would have chosen that formation as well but my DMC has terrible ratings.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

How can I defeat this formation 1 (GK) 4 (Def) 3 (mid) 3 (Strikers)-capture.jpg sorry....this is my squad.
    Quote Originally Posted by panzani View Post
    it always helps when you post a screenshot of your own squad as well.

I lost cup final 2 days ago with 2-1.
    I used 4-2-2-2 hexagon against 4-3-3, so it's probably best not to use that.
    If i could play the final again i would go for 4-1-2-1-2 nd.