Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Joshiko

Thread: About stadium bug or limits ?!...

Question About stadium bug or limits ?!...

About stadium bug or limits ?!...-team-stadium.jpg

i`m building my stadium over the limits with tokens and now i saw that i have a 19k people limit on lv 5 manager and i have a bigger stadium and much more fans lol ... I`s a bug or just limited supporters will turn me into 0% bonus possession at home games ??
    any suggestions are welcome !

Regards Ro Edu FC !

I think you need to have 90% of the stadium full for the full +5% possession to be given on your home matches.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I warned of this last season after discussions with Admin.
    Factors have been put in place to stop over development.
    I upgraded also and no matter where I set my prices (been as low as $6) I cannot get over 17k in a 21k stadium I have 66.6k fans. I also have completed the large car park yesterday, no difference in two home games.
    I had to do the ground or fall behind like at L3 when I failed to do one, I thought when it was completed on day 3 everything would be fine as it is now L5 @ L5.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

in two days my +2,5k places are added to my stadium so it will be a 22,5k stadium ... so i will have lower then 90% on the full capacity ( for 90% i need 20250 supporters and the max limit is 19k ) and after that i have to bild up the stadium because the others are blocked ... i used a lot of tokens to recover my 3 weeks delay from lv 1 season and now i don`t know if they can change something like :

L1 stadium 200 (max 400)
    L2 stadium 1000 (max 1500)
    ----
    L5 Stadium 21000 (max 25000) and so on ! .... so i`m lv 5 manager with lv 5 stadium and i cannot fill it because it`s limited LOL !!

Yap, there is a limitation of attendance in every home match.

I am level 4, my stadium capacity is 57K and my fan is 31K. But no matter how much ticket price I set, the maximum fan is 11.5K and I received 5% possession fully.

I submitted request to Nordeus support to ask them remove the "Fast Progress" option if they wanted to set limit of attendances. You know what they keep replying me?

you do not upgrade the stadium only to earn more money.

The main purpose of the stadium upgrade is to upgrade the complete stadium level.

With a higher stadium level you unlock the upgrades of all other facilities, and that is why we cannot consider your request to remove ''Speed up building'' option.

Their answers were really driving me crazy.

It is not about the money we earn from home attendance, it is about number of fan attend every home match after spending hundred of token on "Fast Progress" option. Ofcoz, I am expecting at least half of 31K is allow to attend my stadium.

Now my construction is idle as I already upgrade all other facilities. In order to go further, I must expand my stadium. The cost of expanding a stadium is 39M which will add additional 6K seats. WTF!!! even though i upgraded it, the number of attendance is still stuck at 11.5K in current season, 19K in nxt season......

What a stupid logic......
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

No, actually they're right. Stadium upgrades are only to unlock the important facilities like better grass, medical, training and youth. You won't make profit from ticket sales for a long time, my recent 80M+ seats upgrades adds 6500 seats, and will take over 400 home games at my current $30 to give me a profit.

If I have money to spare, though, I will continue to expand my stadium, just because it looks better.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    No, actually they're right. Stadium upgrades are only to unlock the important facilities like better grass, medical, training and youth. You won't make profit from ticket sales for a long time, my recent 80M+ seats upgrades adds 6500 seats, and will take over 400 home games at my current $30 to give me a profit.

If I have money to spare, though, I will continue to expand my stadium, just because it looks better.
    As you said, it looks better. Yap, that's the reason I used token to speed up my constructions.

I don't care how much money I will earn from ticket sale, but I want a nice, beautiful stadium fill with at least half of my fans. It' jz that simple.

But now, I am hesitating to continue expanding it as it doesn't fulfill my expectation.
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

huge number of seats does give you advantage on auction bidding though.. it gives impression to other bidders that you have a lot of tokens to spend and then they would rather avoid bidding war and give up than confront a token buyer
    ice87s likes this.

63k fans + 23,500 seats = limited 19k home attendance ... even so i recive 5% pos. in home game !

And about token buyer is not always true ... i buy tokens to build faster stadium but i stop doing when i saw it`s limited ... i bid more aggressive but i stop to round 10~12 because is not fair to others that saves them from sponsors and if i have 100 tokens to bid them all to win every auction LOL !

And every season i try to change logo and equipment too