Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DiZZee

Thread: bot bidders

bot bidders

I have been involved in 3 biddings and lost all of them, there was something very very strange everysingle time I bid theres would beat me by half a second no matter when I pressed bid. I would wait 5secs then bid then 12secs it didnt matter he always beat me. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE 15 TIMES IN A ROW. Some bids are fixed and you will agree when it happens to you. If this wasnt enough proof one of the players I was bidding for and lost was BACK ON THE MARKET 3 HOURS LATER . Its a good game that makes them money but there greed will ruin them.

Pro
    Can you explain the logic of late bidding?
    The way I understand the process, is that if you want the player, you show you strength by bidding first and bidding early, each and every round. The only gamesmanship you play, is that if the one bidder left, bids late, you may after round 4 or 5 bid very late. The reason for this, is that he knows you that you bid early and hopefully thinks that you have pulled out. A bluff.

If it fails, you bid early again.

Before round one even ends, do you know the strength of the bidderS that you are up against?
    Do you review their facilities, their squad, their cash? In order to get a feel of their tokens on hand.

Before you place your first, are you confident that the market is quiet? Not many bidders around?
    Finally, when wanting a specific player, are you prepared to go all in, smile and walk away,if you lose?
    Marc Symons and tongly45 like this.

NOOOOOOOO !! - A thread about 'Bots' has JUST been closed. They do not exist!

I am always looking at the market, to see If spot fast trainers, am i a bot?
    The logical of bids is just that, the round starts one bid the other bid, next round the same thing, i really dont see Whats your point.

Last season i won 4 auction i a row spending only 1 token, where were the bots?
    This season the most expensive player cost me 2 tokens, didnt see any bot.

You just need to learn what is the Best time to bid, and forget the young free agents, I saw a 26 rounds bid for one this morning.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon McClung View Post
    I have been involved in 3 biddings and lost all of them, there was something very very strange everysingle time I bid theres would beat me by half a second no matter when I pressed bid. I would wait 5secs then bid then 12secs it didnt matter he always beat me. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE 15 TIMES IN A ROW. Some bids are fixed and you will agree when it happens to you. If this wasnt enough proof one of the players I was bidding for and lost was BACK ON THE MARKET 3 HOURS LATER . Its a good game that makes them money but there greed will ruin them.
    i need to improve my technique. now i can bid only 1 second after the bidder, 0.5 sec is really expert.
    if you bid for a free player, it's very probable that people resell them directly after won the bid.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    There are no bots who are bidding and that's for sure.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    Anyone bidding at 2 secs? It all down to brandwidth, isn't it?

Free trfs... Try middle off the road numbers. You still make money. Age does not matter.

Pro
    Perhaps we need a sticky thread
    " the market is quiet...... Buy Now"

Apprentice
    I think we need Unsatisfactory Bids for everyone that wants to complain about losing tokens to bots, aliens, deities, boogeyman, Santa Claus, etc...

MDKII
    If you suspect anyone of using questionable means to manipulate the game, please report said person to Nordeus Support. Discussing bots, hacks and similar is not allowed on the forums.