Thread: not bots again!!!

Banned

not bots again!!!

Not bots but what do you think of people actually being given tokens to place bids on auctions?

We briefly brought this up in a recently closed thread but someone couldnt stop thinking about bots which would be a bit difficult to program considering they have issues programming other things. I know mdkii said we are not allowed to talk about bots and this thread is not about bots, so i believe this thread is within our rights to discuss.

How hard would it be for this company to just give out free tokens and tell them to bid on auctions? I think mark sympons couldnt quite grasp the reasons why they would do this, but its very simple: waste of tokens. the more people waste tokens the more people buy tokens.

It is a well known fact that people have been placed at REAL auctions to bid on items and all they are doing is raising the price so the owner gets more money for the item. with this company putting up more sales recently it goes to show that they want people to buy tokens for whateever reason. What better way to get them to buy tokens than to make them waste them?

Reading back on several threads, we have issues with injuries, schedules and donkeys that cause people to waste tokens, so it makes it quite obvious for this company to setup a structure like that since it costs them nothing and they gain everything from it. they would be stupid NOT to do it because it is almost untraceable. friends of the company, friends of friends, testers...all would be given free tokens with the express instructions to bid on players and pump up the wastage.

Is this possible?

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post

How hard would it be for this company to just give out free tokens and tell them to bid on auctions? I think mark sympons couldnt quite grasp the reasons why they would do this, but its very simple: waste of tokens. the more people waste tokens the more people buy tokens.
    Not sure why they would bother. If you take away the integrity of the game and if Nordeus were found to be actively getting people to waste other users Tokens then the game would be dead.

As it is Tokens are ridiculously easy to earn on this game if you are willing to put in the effort and time. There is no need to spend money on this game if you don't wish.

If Nordeus were seriously just after the cash then I would imagine they would make it a hell of a lot harder to farm Tokens. So far this season I've managed to farm over 1000 for free.

People forget that in some countries it is very easy to farm tokens, i do not have that luck, but i read about that a lot of times.

If you win them easily, Why not waisting some of them in stupid bidding wars, just for the fun.
    must of us agree, that whend you have only one Team, it is not dificult not having nothing to do in the game, especialy If you got out of cup and CL early in the season.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

MDKII
    We do not employ people to spend tokens on our behalf. Regular Nordeus employees play the game at their own leisure, but they need to purchase tokens like any other player. Plus, we're a game developer with over 100 employees. People here have better things to do than spend hours bidding on players for the heck of it. And most of all, we don't want to do stuff like that. We are very happy with how Top Eleven is doing and we want it to be the kind of game we would enjoy to play. Using shady tactics like mentioned in the original post is not the kind of game anyone at this company would play.

So the official answer is that we do not use bots, we do not use employees to bid against individual players in hopes of making them spend more tokens. It's underhanded and it's not something we'd ever even consider doing. The game has 15 million people log in each month, so the chances of you encountering some very determined players is quite high.

This thread is locked for the same reason as the previous bot ones. Please drop this topic.