Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Philip Carr

Thread: why put the effort in?

why put the effort in?

Hey guys, once again the top eleven system is messed up for me played someone in the league cup, first round I have +3 possession bonus on top of my 29.3 average quality compared to my opponents 28.3 yet during the entire game they had more possession overall and beat me 2-0, second leg I have +13 possession bonus and win 2-1 unfortunately I lost 3-2 on aggregate to someone who didn't turn up to either match so I'm starting to wonder why put the effort in to give your team as much of an advantage as you can when it seems none of it is taken into consideration during games.

Banned
    yes, I had the same todya, where i lost on agg and had +15% and a better team and formation, and the opp never shows up to any game. what is the point in watching if you dont get any advantage?

Rookie
    in both legs...

Did you put Bonus for player into max amount?

Are you sure not using "illegal formation" in top eleven?

Did your player are in 95%+ condition and high morale?

Did your players not in wrong position?

Did you check his player quality, no one better than your player?

low average quality doesn't always mean his player is weaker than you, too.

if all the answer yes, maybe your opponent's formation is better than you, or maybe you just had bad luck, to get this bad result. he didn't watch the match, i assume all of his player in 99% condition, idk for the morale, that's what i'm thinking
    Last edited by neojihad; 12-04-2013 at 09:17 PM. Reason: change player rating to player quality

First of all 1level of Q isen't nothing, and thats from the entire Team, normally the first eleven of each Team have a superior average Q.
    Bonus possession help, but dont mean you will win, tactic are only the visible part, orders can make the diference.

I agree that sometimes it seems to you have better results whend you o not see the games, but i already had good and bad results.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

What is your quality of the eleven that played against your opposition's quality of his eleven?

Your entire SQUAD might be a better average Quality, but he might have 4/5 players that are vastly superior to what you have got, with a few subs (who didn't play) who are utter garbage, bringing his quality down.

Banned
    it comes down to the game not giving you a real advantage for watching. troll results when you have all the adavantages and all the people watching. it happens too often and you guys are picking on this one OP sayhing it is something wrong he did, instead of the game. I see more people winning while not watching when they really should not have won. it happens to me and many others.

Rookie
    I agree if someone is inactive for periods in-between games,they should pay a price I.E loss of possession or fans or no benefits won ,as in blues an greens ,the person who puts in the time to set up and watch the game ,should get more out of it....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Timceltic likes this.

People normally only remember things that goes there way.
    Last season my Team and other dominated the league, i have seen almost all of my games, the other Team didnt watch any.
    At the end i got one troll result, he got 2, he won first match, i one the second.

What you get from this is that the maine factor to see the matchs is to gaine the boosters. Possession it is not the mayne factor.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes you do get more if you watch (though the possession is not the most important) the boosters are very helpful
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]