Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Marc Symons
  • 3 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By MDKII

Thread: After all the recent discussion about Bidding bots i have took drastic action !!

After all the recent discussion about Bidding bots i have took drastic action !!

I have changed my Facebook profile picture. I look forward to bidding in the future

After all the recent discussion about Bidding bots i have took drastic action !!-nordeus.png
    Dman2pt, festinator and aiureah like this.

I wouldnt bid against you. Thats for sure.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Haha - I did't think about the serious aspect of this. It probably would deter other bidders.

If you try to do this, i can Bet that someone would take a screenshot and would start a thread with the title 'I have the proof that boot bider really exist'
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    If you try to do this, i can Bet that someone would take a screenshot and would start a thread with the title 'I have the proof that boot bider really exist'
    Haha ... I laughed because its so true.

Pro
    I will save your profile pic and use as well. May change spelling.

If you have multi accounts on the same server, do you use the same profile pic??? that would be freakish and intimidating

MDKII
    While I understand that this is in good spirit, please keep in mind that using the Nordeus logo like this, even jokingly, can have repercussions if you are reported. Sadly, is it because of this very reason:

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Sorry to be a spoil-sport. I did get a chuckle out of it though
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    While I understand that this is in good spirit, please keep in mind that using the Nordeus logo like this, even jokingly, can have repercussions if you are reported. Sadly, is it because of this very reason:

Sorry to be a spoil-sport. I did get a chuckle out of it though
    Yes I understand, and for the record didn't change my profile pic to this haha. I made it for fun but am quickly realising that I may have given the darker users here an idea :/