Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: who determines our injuries???

Apprentice

who determines our injuries???

i have 3 defenders and 1 subs in case of injures..... i played a match and all three of my defenders are injured.... i am also having financial problems so i have only 1 defender.....

who determines our injures becuase i was hoping it was like a 2 day injury but its like 5- 12 days.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post
    i have 3 defenders and 1 subs in case of injures..... i played a match and all three of my defenders are injured.... i am also having financial problems so i have only 1 defender.....

who determines our injures becuase i was hoping it was like a 2 day injury but its like 5- 12 days.....
    For Nordeus is simple-->you need to buy tokens,get bank loan the go TM to spend more tokens,then again buy tokens and buy red and green packs.If you dont do this they dont care about you
    KoHearts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lashawn246810 View Post

Extent of injury is down to luck. It seems from what experienced players say that injuries are more common this season, and yes this is probably partly down to the fact that people will then buy red packs. But you can also earn free packs from FB/iOS app by watching videos

I keep a squad of 22 players with one sub for every 1st team player, so I can ride out most injuries without spending packs. If injury is 6 days or more, I'll either use packs or buy a replacement

If you have no money, try to sign free players. If you have no tokens, watch videos at the T11 site or use sponsor offers
    Phil Scrivener likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    For Nordeus is simple-->you need to buy tokens,get bank loan the go TM to spend more tokens,then again buy tokens and buy red and green packs.If you dont do this they dont care about you
    Injury problems seem to be the same for everyone, token buyer or not
    herdo likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    Yes but like you see no changes and i thnk there will be no

Pro
    Extent of injury is down to luck. It seems from what experienced players say that injuries are more common this season, and yes this is probably partly down to the fact that people will then buy red packs. But you can also earn free packs from FB/iOS app by watching videos

I keep a squad of 22 players with one sub for every 1st team player, so I can ride out most injuries without spending packs. If injury is 6 days or more, I'll either use packs or buy a replacement

If you have no money, try to sign free players. If you have no tokens, watch videos at the T11 site or use sponsor offers
    Much the same as me, ive one 6* player the rest are 5* and 4* in a 22 man squad. Ive replacements for all and i also only use vids to get injury packs (the odd morale pack when needed)

Rookie
    Very very very true.
    The Nordeus software simply calculates age+health+game events or training and then the statistic do its own things

I personally think that you should take rest for a while because in this condition it can be a little bad for you if you play with an injury.
    Take proper care of yourself until it heals an then Continue.
    Last edited by Armani31; 07-06-2013 at 12:24 PM.
    [link removed. No advertisements allowed in signatures -Administration]

Banned
    Not bad, bringing a 3 month old thread back from the dead!

injuries frequencies is determined by the average rate of injuries that occur in the english premier league (or so nordeus says)
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast