Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: incredible

incredible

this is really incredible.
    i think that it's only for his special abilities. thank you.
    incredible-1.jpgincredible-2.jpgincredible-3.jpg
    Team: Ivris FC - Season 17 - Level 15
    Italian team

League Winner 8
    League Second Place 1
    League Third Place 3
    Champions League First place 0
    Champions League Second place 1
    Champions League Third place 2
    Cup Winner 2
    Cup Second place 0
    Cup Third place 2

this is a normal trolled results. it may happen one or 2 per season. don't be suprised.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

where the incredible ??????
    i can't see

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

no surprise
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Big whoop. I've seen worse.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Troll result is such a stupid phrase. It's football - sometimes Fulham beat Man U, sometimes Liverpool lose to hull city. The better team is never guaranteed to win. That's the joy of football. His team could have had better moral and condition on the day? Or maybe a win bonus or a change in tactics like hard tackling could have swung the result his way, or maybe it was simply his day. These aren't troll results, by calling it a troll result you are taking the credit away from the winning team.
    The Red Baron likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Troll result is such a stupid phrase. It's football - sometimes Fulham beat Man U, sometimes Liverpool lose to hull city. The better team is never guaranteed to win. That's the joy of football. His team could have had better moral and condition on the day? Or maybe a win bonus or a change in tactics like hard tackling could have swung the result his way, or maybe it was simply his day. These aren't troll results, by calling it a troll result you are taking the credit away from the winning team.
    in fact if Barnet or Halifax beat man U or Arsenal in FA cup, we don't call it trooled. but if they beat it with a ST in GK, 1 red card some injured player in the field. lol i must say it troll.

For me Quality different aspects in this game aren't understood as it was. A legendary player like Ronaldo, Messi. a superstar like Neymar, Bale, Ibrahimovic etc. some worldclass player like Benzama, Higuain, and a Free tranfer player is 3* so it base all the new promoted team in the league.
    it means that 7* team can beat 9* team if it was his day. a 3* team(new promoted team) should defeat 6* team with superstar(8* player) if it was his day and good tatics. it don't bother me if it happend once or twice a season
    BUT NOT WITH 9 players in fields or a ST played as GK
    littledude072 likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Home advantage and possibly better orders on the day? Maybe you were playing too attacking away? Maybe you thought you had it won before kick off? Never underestimate your opponent.
    It's all luck, nothing more. Whether bad or good.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    in fact if Barnet or Halifax beat man U or Arsenal in FA cup, we don't call it trooled. but if they beat it with a ST in GK, 1 red card some injured player in the field. lol i must say it troll.

For me Quality different aspects in this game aren't understood as it was. A legendary player like Ronaldo, Messi. a superstar like Neymar, Bale, Ibrahimovic etc. some worldclass player like Benzama, Higuain, and a Free tranfer player is 3* so it base all the new promoted team in the league.
    it means that 7* team can beat 9* team if it was his day. a 3* team(new promoted team) should defeat 6* team with superstar(8* player) if it was his day and good tatics. it don't bother me if it happend once or twice a season
    BUT NOT WITH 9 players in fields or a ST played as GK
    I understand that but as far as I can see he didn't lose team that much better and the team that beat him didn't have a GK up front and vice versa. What I'm trying to say is people are to quick to think they've had a 'troll' result when in fact they were fairly beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I understand that but as far as I can see he didn't lose team that much better and the team that beat him didn't have a GK up front and vice versa. What I'm trying to say is people are to quick to think they've had a 'troll' result when in fact they were fairly beat.
    i agree with you that in this match; results aren't something strange. should happen every 10 matches
    Marc Symons and HULIANO like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast