Thread: How no contract termination fee????

How no contract termination fee????

Last season I sacked 2 players, a retiring free agent ST and another retiring free agent GK, both 3 days be4 the end of season. Both were similar Q and were charging almost equal wages. I had to pay 15K or thereabouts to sack the GK(I sacked him first) as the cost for honouring the contract. Then I soon went to sack that ST named Koffi and I was surprised to see that I did not have to pay anything....... I didn,t know this or I wud have taken the screenshot of the contract termination screen for the GK as well, but I had sacked him already. So here is the screenshot of the termination screen of the ST. There were 3 days remaining and his wage was about 150K so why I need to pay nothing????
    Well, it doesn't affect me but I want to know why...
    Cheers!!!

How no contract termination fee????-koffi.jpg

How no contract termination fee????-koffi2.png

he is a player that Nordeus give you at the 1st day of new season. you didn't sign him. Nordeus signed him for you and he will retired soon. So you don't lost anything to sack them.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    he is a player that Nordeus give you at the 1st day of new season. you didn't sign him. Nordeus signed him for you and he will retired soon. So you don't lost anything to sack them.
    No.... I bought him in mid season as a free agent with an intention to sell but then he announced retirement as soon as he came. I decided to sack him so as to be able to keep my free youth from the academy. Why no termination fee then???