Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Yasin Ali

Thread: Another title won

Dreamer

Another title won

just the league title again.Nine in a row now.13 points clear with 4 games to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another title won-img_0312.jpg  
    TypTex and roni like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    just the league title again.Nine in a row now.13 points clear with 4 games to go.
    Great job and good luck with number 10 next season.

Nice, I'm the underdog in my league (42.3) and I got a 1 point lead over favourites EnerVon FC (48) and he's been supporting every team that plays against me since I beat his team 0-3, I got to equal or better his results in the remaining games to win the league, I don't think I can do it to be honest with my 2 best strikers out, and in debt.

Dreamer
    OUCH!! He's a coward supporting all your opponents. My number one rule is to stay clear of supporting anyone in the league. Just a neutral. Just invest a few $ on getting those health packs for your strikers man.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pnefc Howarth View Post
    I got a 1 point lead over favourites EnerVon FC (48) and he's been supporting every team that plays against me since I beat his team 0-3,
    Amazes me how sad some players get in wanting to win. Going round supporting the opponents in every match you play is not really that sporting and makes his team look rather foolish. Hope you beat him to the title, with tactics like that he don't deserve it.

Rookie
    Nice one, same here Another title won-top11.jpg

Apprentice
    Congrats and all the best for the next season
    I too have the same problem like Jack,the #2 team is 1 point behind and already supported my opponents quite a number of times,I never supported against him though.

well done mate .

I wish i could have won my league ..lost it to my fierce rival and it would be sweet to win my first double , champions and league , tho i'm still in the champions semi final first leg won 3-0 away so looking to win it of course hopefully .

Good luck and keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    OUCH!! He's a coward supporting all your opponents. My number one rule is to stay clear of supporting anyone in the league. Just a neutral. Just invest a few $ on getting those health packs for your strikers man.
    Yep, that's my stance on supporting in the league. I've only had it happen once before when I had another manager always supporting against me and I returned tit for tat and did the same against him. In the end up he finished 3rd to my 1st, losing out on 2nd place by 2 goals. I'd like to think I had a hand in costing him second place throughout the season.

But it's like when i'm in the same league as my friend, I will support his team no matter what, if he needs to win to finish ahead of me, i won't support either, but lets say if i'm in the cup or CL, i will support everyone who is from the same country as me.