Thread: They took me tokens

Angry They took me tokens

Hi, sorry if I'm wrong to write. But not much writing in English.
    I connect topeleven yesterday and had my 116 tokens and now when I connect I see only have 80 tokens. With what it costs to get tokens now I see this, I am very angry and not because it happened . Please aver if you can help me and get my tokens, Thank you.

Apprentice
    Did you buy something or fill a survey to get tokens ?
    no info for you my watchers :P

if I buy one once but most tokens and got the free and connecting me every day, I do not understand why the tokens disappear

Dreamer
    If you cancelled an order or failed to complete your side of an offer, the tokens received for that can be taken back.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If you did not revoke on any offer recently, please contact: Nordeus Support with a detailed account of what happened, include screen shot if you have them.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me and my girlfriend lost nearly 36/36 tokens this afternoon when we was offlne , idk how cause we bought nothing .

Villafranca De Los Barros, Extremadura, Spain, Spain
    Good evening:
    I write you to report a big bug in the Top Eleven. Yesterday morning I had 19 tokens and yestarday afternoon, when I was offline, I discovered I had -10 tokens.
    I would like to have my real tokens, because I don´t want to participate in a play where somebody robbed me, after I have bought tokens sometimes.
    I hope you resolved that situation.
    Greetings.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Guys please when you have a problem open a new thread (each of you) also feel free to contact our support team at support@nordeus.eu and don't forget to visit the support site at Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime | Creators of Top Eleven , thank you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook