Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

FCB
    Out of CUP... lost the 2nd leg match with 1-0. On aggregate of 7-4 we are out of CUP.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Dreamer
    4 injuries in 7 matches .. my sub team won't give in to Nordeus even though we have 370 red packs lol !!

Saransh Vatsa and Dman2pt like this.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

@Neo Wilson
    370 reds!!!!!??????? What?????? Did u never use them since u started playing the game???

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

We have been drawn to the strongest avg Q team in my Cup for the Quarters. WHY ALWAYS ME????????? Well, i like challenges and it will be fun. They play 4-1-3N-3 so i will probably go 3N-1-2N-2W-2..... or maybe 4-5-1V
    But the good part is, if we overcome this opponent of mine, we are likely to go to finals as our next opponent will be either of two weak teams, one 3Q below me and other 4Q below me. But there is one team stronger in their playing 11 than the team i am facing. Their avg Q is however low. They have 4 6* players and rest all 5*. My current opponent has 1 6* player.......... Will try my best and hope to go on to the semis and continue the historic run!!!!!! Full Throttle, Let it Rip!!!!
    Wiesse, Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Transfer News:

We bought a new DC who is 64Q 5* with Defensive Wall SA. He is 28yo and is 7 SP from 6*. He is a gen.
    He will play DC whenever i play 3N defence and otherwise will play as DL. I know DL is not his position but i will try him there and hopefully he does a good job. If he doesn't play well as DL, then i will play him DC and play either Talijan or Starlander and DL. One of these three should obviously work. The reason is that i wanted a DL with Defensive Wall to replace my veteran Porceddu but i could not get any, all had many people bidding on them. So i saw this guy clear and bought him.

So my defense is officially strengthened, I have a DR who is 5*, i have 3 good DCs. Starlander is 6*, the new recruit is 5* Defensive Wall and Talijan is high 4* Aerial def. Out of these three, 2 will play DCs and one will play DL so my 4 man defence line is complete.
    As subs,For DR, i have Arrieta to backup. For DC I have Harrera and Arrieta again to back up. For DL, i have Porceddu to backup.
    Camacho was sold for 8 million $$$$
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 12-29-2013 at 06:10 AM.

Tell us ur opinion-

FCB
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Napoli (73.2) 0-5 daniel FC (82.2)
    4-1-3N-2 vs 4-3N-3

Good game.. Didnt watch the match

Goals : Javadipour (13,59) , Jaksinic (43,63,85 hattrick)
    MOTM : Jaksinic - 3 long shot goals first time ever a MC to score a hattrick for our team
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Week 3! Good luck folks!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League Match-

We won 1-0 away against the 4th in the League. I had connection error and logged in at 60th minute when the score was 0-0 to see that my opponent was watching. He was playing 4-4-2 and i was playing 4-2N-1-3. Then Crofts got a free kick which he shot around the ball but their GK managed to tip it over the bar. So we got a corner. Crofts took it and Jokic headed the cross for a goal.
    MoM Harrera

So we are 3rd in league now, equal points with 2nd and 4th, but 6 points behind 1st!!! It is gonna be tough, lets go uphill!!!!!!
    My new DC fit in his DL role well. He got 7 rating and made many tackles. Why do i keep forgetting his name???!!!!!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 47 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast