Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Important win on the cup :D

Just one more thing guys sorry but give me your opinion should I focus passing down the the wings with red arrows on AML/AMR my best players in the squad because he has 3DC so the wide players could make a difference or just mixed passing which I used the first game ? thank you
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    Just one more thing guys sorry but give me your opinion should I focus passing down the the wings with red arrows on AML/AMR my best players in the squad because he has 3DC so the wide players could make a difference or just mixed passing which I used the first game ? thank you
    You've got a 4 goal lead at the moment so just keep things simple, play the same tactic that got you the goals yesterday and you should be sailing home. But if your opponent has a better game and gets an early goal or two, is definitely worth changing tactics and going for that away goal. You've got a great lead keep things simple and you will be cool.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    You've got a 4 goal lead at the moment so just keep things simple, play the same tactic that got you the goals yesterday and you should be sailing home. But if your opponent has a better game and gets an early goal or two, is definitely worth changing tactics and going for that away goal. You've got a great lead keep things simple and you will be cool.
    Okay bro will do thanks I will post the result
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

Hey guys I managed to grab another win this time away and through to the next stage !!
    I think he hasn't sorted his team out yet but that's not my fault you got be active very happy that i managed to beat a level 6 player 8-2 on aggregate

Important win on the cup :D-cup-victory-2nd-leg-2.jpg
    Important win on the cup :D-cup-victory-2nd-leg.jpg
    Important win on the cup :D-cup-victory-2nd-leg-3.jpg
    TypTex likes this.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

Dreamer
    Way to go turned out easy in the end )) Always a fantastic result when you beat a team 3 levels higher, and beating them 8-2 is even better ))

Scraped through my round against a level 6 opponent as well, lucky as his team was rebuilding. Looking at the rest of the teams I'll be lucky to get much further though.

btw ,,, love that ultras photo ... brightens the forum up : D

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Way to go turned out easy in the end )) Always a fantastic result when you beat a team 3 levels higher, and beating them 8-2 is even better ))

Scraped through my round against a level 6 opponent as well, lucky as his team was rebuilding. Looking at the rest of the teams I'll be lucky to get much further though.

btw ,,, love that ultras photo ... brightens the forum up : D
    yeah bro never thought it would be this easy :P pretty happy with that tho

Man you never know just believe I also think i'm not gonna go far but i'm gonna fight til the end i really wanna win the cup !

Thanks bro It's SL Benfica Ultras "NoNameBoys" they pretty good

Who you playing against on the cup ? I got a good draw and have to win no other option than just win !
    Important win on the cup :D-qualifying-round-cup.jpg
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12