Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Friendly match

Friendly match

I know there are lot discussions on this topic. But I really don't understand this stupid setting. People can arrange friendly match at anytime without your permission!!! And there is no way to talk to them since we can't send in-game message. I think to arrange a friendly match, you have to notice other people 12 hours in advance so that they can prepare for this match.

Quote Originally Posted by silentwolf View Post
    I know there are lot discussions on this topic. But I really don't understand this stupid setting. People can arrange friendly match at anytime without your permission!!! And there is no way to talk to them since we can't send in-game message. I think to arrange a friendly match, you have to notice other people 12 hours in advance so that they can prepare for this match.
    They've been "working" on this for over 2 years now. And yet still no change. Check the news section of this forum if you want a good laugh at Nordeus' excuses for taking so long.

stupid setting yes !!!!!!!! but they are your friends ?????????????? unfriend anyone that makes you play without permission hun !!!!!!

Its changed now. If YOU arrange a friendly, your players will loose condition may get injured and all the other stuff you get for a match. But the Player (Manager, team) you arranged a friendlly with HE wont (His players wont get injured, loose morarle and condtion, wont get money etc...)
    Raykco likes this.
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Townsend View Post
    Its changed now. If YOU arrange a friendly, your players will loose condition may get injured and all the other stuff you get for a match. But the Player (Manager, team) you arranged a friendlly with HE wont (His players wont get injured, loose morarle and condtion, wont get money etc...)
    Thats only on a few servers it's not for everyone...they are still testing it, expect everyone will get probably by Christmas...2014

This is in operation on my server. My friend and I arranged back-to-back friendlies (home and away), and on both occasions, only the home side suffered.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Thats only on a few servers it's not for everyone...they are still testing it, expect everyone will get probably by Christmas...2014
    2020?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    This is in operation on my server. My friend and I arranged back-to-back friendlies (home and away), and on both occasions, only the home side suffered.
    It's also in operation on the July Fourth server which is no surprise seeing we are also one of the servers that has the 3 hour rule.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    2020?
    Maybe thats an idea for Nordeus...they should start taking bets on when they will actually fix things....im thinking the 12th of never will be the most popular bet on most things.

I think to add functionality agreed to a friendly. disagree is not friendly.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast