Thread: League with friends

League with friends

Dear Top Eleven enthousiasts,

Since a few months I have also been playing Top Eleven having a lot of fun. After trying out the game and playing one season I invited some friends (so they are my referrals) and they were pooled together in one league. Since I promoted I was one league level higher when they started.

My friend were having a lot of fun togther in the league together so I wanted to try to join the same league. I completed one season trying to stay on the same level (losing on intention is not that easy in this game by the way).

So now my my friend and me are on the same manager level for three seasons but we are not pooled together. Also not for cup or CL. Is there anyway to get this done or is it random?

I am just curious how this league pooling works.

Best Regards,

LaMaGra

Are they in same server?

Can you see there games and suporte them?,
    If you cant is because you are in diferent servers, so playing in the same league it is impossible.

Other then that i think it can be random i had friends playing in same level and server, and we only played togeher 1 league.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Are they in same server?

Can you see there games and suporte them?,
    If you cant is because you are in diferent servers, so playing in the same league it is impossible.

Other then that i think it can be random i had friends playing in same level and server, and we only played togeher 1 league.
    Thank you for the fast reply,

I think they are on a different server. I cannot support them or trade player with them. I can only play friendlies.

You got any idea if you can switch servers somehow? For me the fun is also in playing the game together with your friend. :-)

Best Regards,

LaMaGra

Unfortunatly you cant switch server.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Addicted
    i had that every single season

since you and your friend in different server, the only way to enjoying playing together is by joining same association

Addicted
    wished i had that