Thread: How can this be done,is he cheating ?,if so please make level playing field

Unhappy How can this be done,is he cheating ?,if so please make level playing field

my team is level 6 pro, i can only purchase players rated upto 49 excellent from auction and negotiation and SCOUT players rated upto 54 (6stars) when spending 50 tokens. Yet club FC MAGDEBURG also in level 6 pro has now DC Drew Ross 23yrs rated 55 (7stars) world class and MC Dimitry Kostrikov 22yrs (7stars) world class in his squad which i am due to play in a champions league group decider,How is this fair,How can it be done,and if he is cheating please sort this out

Rookie
    He probably bought them at the beginning of the season & power trained them.

Either power trained or those scout players bought were close to obtaining 7* world class status, I have bought scouts a few skill points away from 7* at the beginning of a season and over a course of a season I got them half-way to 8*.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    my team is level 6 pro, i can only purchase players rated upto 49 excellent from auction and negotiation and SCOUT players rated upto 54 (6stars) when spending 50 tokens. Yet club FC MAGDEBURG also in level 6 pro has now DC Drew Ross 23yrs rated 55 (7stars) world class and MC Dimitry Kostrikov 22yrs (7stars) world class in his squad which i am due to play in a champions league group decider,How is this fair,How can it be done,and if he is cheating please sort this out
    I would say nothing dodgy is happening there, what is looking more likely is that he bought the 6 star players when they were rated 54 then levelled them up through training and games... so the players moved to next level of 7 stars.
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

he could of been relegated his players would not lose their ratings.
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

Thanks for the replys,very useful and helpful in things i was unaware of,my sincere apologies to the manager of club FC MAGDEBURG for thinking untoward and good luck too all

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Thanks for the replys,very useful and helpful in things i was unaware of,my sincere apologies to the manager of club FC MAGDEBURG for thinking untoward and good luck too all
    don't stress too much, not the first user to think fowl of another user for that reason, it is hard not too when you bust your gut trying to build a big side and then big token players or something like above happens you naturally think the worst...

thing is though for us newbies is when we join its not about us dominating, need to find our feet, learn the game but then also how to best use it to our advantage just like the fc magdeburg did...
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Quote Originally Posted by kilkenny-rugby View Post
    he could of been relegated his players would not lose their ratings.
    There's no relegation in T11, though he might have finished outside the top seven and stayed at the same level.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15