Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rastaman70
  • 1 Post By rastaman70
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: Players condition - Question

Arrow Players condition - Question

Hello,

I've been wondering for a long time if player MUST be at 100% of their condition to be in a position to exploit their full potential or would it be proportional to the level of condition ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Chatel View Post
    Hello,

I've been wondering for a long time if player MUST be at 100% of their condition to be in a position to exploit their full potential or would it be proportional to the level of condition ?

It is proportional. The more the CND, the better thrformance.
    70% is better than 60%, 80% is better than 70%, 90% is better than 80%, and 99% is better than everything

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    It is proportional. The more the CND, the better thrformance.
    70% is better than 60%, 80% is better than 70%, 90% is better than 80%, and 99% is better than everything
    are you sure Saransh? I saw resutls from itayfranko recently that show that condition means nothing, so 50% = 70% = 99% so whats the point?
    Marc Symons likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    are you sure Saransh? I saw resutls from itayfranko recently that show that condition means nothing, so 50% = 70% = 99% so whats the point?
    I have to agree with Rasta - My girlfriend spent the entire season without using a single pack and she won the league and CL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I have to agree with Rasta - My girlfriend spent the entire season without using a single pack and she won the league and CL.
    this is not uncommon. I will create a second account and test this like itay. Marc, you might want to do the same just to be able to see the results yourself and we can compare results. what do you think?
    Marc Symons likes this.

Saransh maybe worded it wrong. He doesn't mean it's actually guaranteed to make you play better but it does give you a slight advantage playing on 99% as opposed to 70%.

But one important thing is that injuries are directly proportional to low condition. I played 5 friendlies in a row without healing condition and my injuries came in match 4 and 5 when my players condition were low.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Saransh maybe worded it wrong. He doesn't mean it's actually guaranteed to make you play better but it does give you a slight advantage playing on 99% as opposed to 70%.

But one important thing is that injuries are directly proportional to low condition. I played 5 friendlies in a row without healing condition and my injuries came in match 4 and 5 when my players condition were low.
    but those results contradict the ones fro itay or someone else that responded saying they received no more injuries than normal with the lower condition.

but those results contradict the ones fro itay or someone else that responded saying they received no more injuries than normal with the lower condition.
    Did they play 1 match to test it? It's not a suitable sample. I've been testing this game for a couple of months on a secondary account and I can tell you that injuries are indeed directly proportional to low condition. This is not to say you WON'T get injuries on max condition, but it does lower the chances.

Nordeus even said it themselves...Straight from the horses mouth.
    First off, make sure your players are in top form. Having a tired team train or play a match will only increase the chances of an injury. To avoid this, make sure to always keep in mind when your next match is due and whether your players will have the time to recover from training before it starts. If you feel uncertain, always remember that you can spend Rests to improve your players’ condition.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Yup. I meant exactly this. Nordeus say that CND is important and reduces injuries. Well, I don't believe them. But, maybe there is not much difference between 90% and 99% but I feel there is at least some difrence between 50% and 99%. Too low CND does lead to bad performance and I have seen that. Ya, there r troll results at full CND but art low CND, u lose a lot. I know this as when I was tanking all mynplers used to be 0% CND and even though they were much better in Q, they used to lose matches.
    And not to mention that low CND does cause injuries as I used to train them at 0% and at one point I had 12 out of 22 injured

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.