Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: can't make offers to some teams?

can't make offers to some teams?

Hey, just got to level 4 and exposed to offers for the first time. What is weird is that it seems I can't make offers to some teams. For some teams, even though they are level 4 and have players in my range (3-5 stars for me), none of their players have a "make offer" button.

Is it possible to set your team so that offers can't be made?

Thanks!
    Last edited by thetoe; 12-18-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thetoe View Post
    Hey, just got to level 4 and exposed to offers for the first time. What is weird is that it seems I can't make offers to some teams. For some teams, even thought they are level 4 and have players in my range (3-5 stars for me), none of their players have a "make offer" button.

Is it possible to set your team so that offers can't be made?

Thanks!
    Yes you can choose to reject all offers on a player. Also if the team is a friend whom is not on your server or a FB friend you will be unable to buy. Not sure why you would want to mind? Negotiations are the biggest rip in the game.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No, they are not. Well, it depends on your point of view. If you can acquire good players cheaper on the tranny list, then they seem a rip. But as you go up levels, there is more competition (read: bidding wars) for good players, so it can be a LOT cheaper in negotiations.
    thetoe likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have the same problem the "make offer" button dont show in the Negotiations tab...

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Gonçalo View Post
    I have the same problem the "make offer" button dont show in the Negotiations tab...
    Same here. Some players who are in my negotiations tab I can't make offers for! I guess it matters less now that I blew all the cash I had saved in auctions last night!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The players' managers may have selected to Reject All Offers, but the player will be in the list until new day, I believe.. not sure on duration.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]