Thread: 2 games in one day

Rookie

2 games in one day

I am new to this game, very new!

Can someone tell me if, as I will probably not be around for or during my 2 games tonight, if I can set a team etc for each game before either kicks off?

Or do I HAVE to log back in and change team between the 2 fixtures?

Thanks in advance!

You will have to log on in between fixtures if you want to change your team in time for the second game.

With any luck they will add a pre-set option to the game soon but until then you'll just have to keep logging in

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_skillalot View Post
    You will have to log on in between fixtures if you want to change your team in time for the second game.

With any luck they will add a pre-set option to the game soon but until then you'll just have to keep logging in
    Thanks!

Rookie

Big bety swollocks

You can set your team i.e. formation, automatic subs , penalty takers , free kicks and captain on a pc or laptop but your two squads will be the same the 1st game and 2nd game . If you set up automatic subs and you get an injury then one of you sub's will replace that injured player which I would recommend if your not going to watch the games .

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG BETY SWOLLOCKS View Post
    You can set your team i.e. formation, automatic subs , penalty takers , free kicks and captain on a pc or laptop but your two squads will be the same the 1st game and 2nd game . If you set up automatic subs and you get an injury then one of you sub's will replace that injured player which I would recommend if your not going to watch the games .
    I have now add the auto-subs! Thanks for the advice!

Rookie

Wink Big bety swollocks

No probs Bro glad to help !!!