Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tarcanes92
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: question about debt

question about debt

Let's just say I got into a couple bidding wars for players and am now in quite a bit of debt .

My funds have been frozen and I can't buy players, but that is ok with me because my team is set for the season. I will be able to earn my way out of debt in probably 2-3 weeks through competition income.

Here is my question. Will there be any more action against me because of the debt? Will they forcibly sell my players?

Thanks!

Addicted
    You have 7 days to get out of debt. If you are not out of debt, your best player will be sold.

Based on what you wrote....you are not in a good situation.
    thetoe likes this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    You have 7 days to get out of debt. If you are not out of debt, your best player will be sold.

Based on what you wrote....you are not in a good situation.
    Thanks for the response. I'm actually OK since I have built up enough tokens to pay off the debt, I'd just prefer not to, which is why I ask.

So, are you 100% sure they will sell my best player?

Quote Originally Posted by thetoe View Post
    Thanks for the response. I'm actually OK since I have built up enough tokens to pay off the debt, I'd just prefer not to, which is why I ask.

So, are you 100% sure they will sell my best player?
    Not actually ur best but ur player with the highest Market Value will sold. If the debt is not cleared by that one player, then the highest MV player from the rest of your squad will be sold and so your players will be sold till the total debt is nor cleared off. My advice will be that as your current jerseysponsorship expires, sign the whole season one as u will get lots of cash at once. U will lose some profit but it I better than ur players being sold. Or u can sell some of your weak players.
    thetoe likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Thanks guys. Good advice Saransh. In the end I think I will still have to buy $$ with tokens. That is OK.

I'm OK with how it turned out. I have been trying to get high quality gen players at 18 years old for a while. Many times I have been outbid for them. One night I saw 2 such players at central midfield (where I needed to strengthen) and bid on them. I did overpay, use a lot of tokens and now have to spend even more tokens to get out of debt, but I got my guys! My new central midfield pair for 4 seasons at least!

In case anyone is wondering, I am level 4 (non-token buyer but I collect them from free offers/videos). The 2 players were both MC, 18 years old and quality 38 (5 star). Both were gen players. One valued at $5.7 mil, the other at $6.2 mil. I spent about $15 million and 45 tokens (most of my token savings from last season) to win both auctions. I've been training them any chance I get for 3 days and they are now both quality 40 (5 star) and the values increased to $7.3 mil / $6 mil.

This put me in a huge debt. After selling my old MCs and winning some cup/CL games I'm still $4 million in the hole. But I'm still totally happy with this move!
    Last edited by thetoe; 12-21-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Rookie
    I'd buy and sell a few free agents. Recently I've spent 15 tokens on 3 FA, their market value is 8 mil combined and it goes up when you train them. I could get only 7.2 mil. for 25 tokens if I had to buy a cash.

Quote Originally Posted by thetoe View Post
    Thanks guys. Good advice Saransh. In the end I think I will still have to buy $$ with tokens. That is OK.

I'm OK with how it turned out. I have been trying to get high quality gen players at 18 years old for a while. Many times I have been outbid for them. One night I saw 2 such players at central midfield (where I needed to strengthen) and bid on them. I did overpay, use a lot of tokens and now have to spend even more tokens to get out of debt, but I got my guys! My new central midfield pair for 4 seasons at least!

In case anyone is wondering, I am level 4 (non-token buyer but I collect them from free offers/videos). The 2 players were both MC, 18 years old and quality 38 (5 star). Both were gen players. One valued at $5.7 mil, the other at $6.2 mil. I spent about $15 million and 45 tokens (most of my token savings from last season) to win both auctions. I've been training them any chance I get for 3 days and they are now both quality 40 (5 star) and the values increased to $7.3 mil / $6 mil.

This put me in a huge debt. After selling my old MCs and winning some cup/CL games I'm still $4 million in the hole. But I'm still totally happy with this move!
    If those players didn't have special abilities (which I gather they didn't) you have been ripped off. Those players are so common on the market (mine anyway) that they often to unsold. Best time to bid is through the night. I sometimes am up in the night feeding the baby and check the market. This morning I got 2 players 19 and 20yrs old both NG's both with special abilities. I spent 3 tokens in total.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    I'd buy and sell a few free agents. Recently I've spent 15 tokens on 3 FA, their market value is 8 mil combined and it goes up when you train them. I could get only 7.2 mil. for 25 tokens if I had to buy a cash.
    Good idea but my funds are frozen!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    If those players didn't have special abilities (which I gather they didn't) you have been ripped off. Those players are so common on the market (mine anyway) that they often to unsold. Best time to bid is through the night. I sometimes am up in the night feeding the baby and check the market. This morning I got 2 players 19 and 20yrs old both NG's both with special abilities. I spent 3 tokens in total.

Maybe I did pay too much, but I don't know if it is because of special abilities. I have found most of them to have no effect on performance, so I don't bother to look for them anymore.

Also, I specifically wanted to buy 18 yr old NGs to see if it was worthwhile to buy and train them, it's part of learning the game for me. And I have tried to get these players unsuccessfully before.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Not actually ur best but ur player with the highest Market Value will sold. If the debt is not cleared by that one player, then the highest MV player from the rest of your squad will be sold and so your players will be sold till the total debt is nor cleared off. My advice will be that as your current jerseysponsorship expires, sign the whole season one as u will get lots of cash at once. U will lose some profit but it I better than ur players being sold. Or u can sell some of your weak players.
    Yes, thank you for clearing up what I said. In my mind, best player = player with most value.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game