Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player Nationalities?

Player Nationalities?

Does having several players of the same nationality increase the said players performance during a game? I am in my 3rd season and while I have noticed nationalities, I have not thought much of them. If a player is good than his nationality should not be of concern, but now I have grown curious to whether or not it effects every players performance. For example, If I had a team with only players from Brazil, would they play better than a team that did not even have two players of the same nationality? It would make since if they did, right? The players from Brazil would be able to communicate in several ways and even boost the moral or confident of the players.

I only ask because I love playing soccer and have been apart of many clubs and teams. Just the same, I have played against many other clubs and teams. Each team being different obviously, yet still a similar image could be observed between teams from time to time. That similar image showed how teams of the same nationality performed on a higher level together than others. I can even recall a tournament my team was in when we played a team of very skilled Mexican players. Needless to say, my team and I lost the game 0-2 after going undefeated throughout the season.

Any answers, reply's, or even questions on this topic would be greatly appreciated!

I dont think so.
    I mean if I was in a team of English speaking Congolese (my country), yes it would boost my morale
    but probably wouldnt boost my communication with them. I could be wrong but good theory though
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

This might happen in real life but the game is not that advanced.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Thanks!

As advanced as this game is, I guess you are right. No doubt it wouldn't be interesting if it was true though!

It would make sense as players from the same country would likely have more chemistry on the pitch. However as you can edit a players nationality it would be pointless.

I know one nationality is better than others so I always try to buy players from same one
    other nationality's players they take long time to take harmony but this one almost from 1st match they play very good

Apprentice
    8 of my starting 11 is same nationality. Doesn't raise performance but it's just my preference. My two wingers have incredible chemistry though and my right winger is a different nationality. They keep setting each other up for goals.
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

Pro
    Does the change nationality button mean anything?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Ur thread got deleted so I am speaking here. Dude, u were playing ilel formation. U were playing DL-DC-DC-DC. MC-MC-MC. ST-ST-ST there is no player in right flank so u had 20% possession and had to lose. So stop complaining, start learning.
    You understood him? Wow, props to you
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast