Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While we're waiting...

Cool While we're waiting...

Why not check out my Top Eleven Review...

Bo Gas's Thoughts: Top Eleven - Soccer Manager (Game Review)

Would love to get feedback from you all on what you thought of the article...

Let me know if theres info missed or other info I could do a new article for!

Regards

Roquref
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Nice article Roquref.

I agree with your sentiments about other fb apps - initially addictive then tiresome! I'm still fairly new to Top Eleven app and found the simple information and screen shots of your article useful. I'd advise anyone new to the app to have a read, you won't regret it.

Cheers
    Darbur

Quote Originally Posted by darbur View Post
    Nice article Roquref.

I agree with your sentiments about other fb apps - initially addictive then tiresome! I'm still fairly new to Top Eleven app and found the simple information and screen shots of your article useful. I'd advise anyone new to the app to have a read, you won't regret it.

Cheers
    Darbur

Hi Darbur - excellent thanks for the feedback..

yeah i was heavy on one for a while - MLB where you build your own stadium and buy players etc. didn't have an iphone app equivilent so stopped playing cos it was too hard to login at home... rest can be good at first but then bore after a while, hoping this one doesn't do that...

thanks again

Still been trying to find you on Fb.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Still been trying to find you on Fb.
    hahahaha me too!

i got a bit bored due to the downtime and thought to myself .. don't whine. relax a bit. acquire some knowledge and make yourself part of the forum. do something usefull for your team while waiting
    so this last 15' i've been reading your nice review while refreshing the T11 app. the last one i did without succes btw. haaapff
    i haven't played a lot of fbook games. just zynga poker, dragon city and T11. the last one's definitely also my favourite.
    so i thought it's like courtesy to give you my totally worthless little opinion

the part where you talked about switching tactics which influences your team performance made me laugh. In the beginning of the season (my first full season btw) i was still experimenting a lot with formations .. which led to an embarrassing draw against a much lower qualified team then myself. since that match i stuck with my favo formation and saw my players performance increase quite a bit
    i even got tempted ( damn y00000 Nordeus ) to invest a few sms's for a better team.

i think you've made a nice entertaining review. An idea for a next piece could be a little bit more in detail about formations and tactics? i'd be really interested to read a bit more about that

i have a li'l question btw .. what does " stacking your team " mean? you talked about that when mentioning team participation in CL and cup matches. my english is quite good .. but apparently not perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by dimih View Post
    i got a bit bored due to the downtime and thought to myself .. don't whine. relax a bit. acquire some knowledge and make yourself part of the forum. do something usefull for your team while waiting
    so this last 15' i've been reading your nice review while refreshing the T11 app. the last one i did without succes btw. haaapff
    i haven't played a lot of fbook games. just zynga poker, dragon city and T11. the last one's definitely also my favourite.
    so i thought it's like courtesy to give you my totally worthless little opinion

the part where you talked about switching tactics which influences your team performance made me laugh. In the beginning of the season (my first full season btw) i was still experimenting a lot with formations .. which led to an embarrassing draw against a much lower qualified team then myself. since that match i stuck with my favo formation and saw my players performance increase quite a bit
    i even got tempted ( damn y00000 Nordeus ) to invest a few sms's for a better team.

i think you've made a nice entertaining review. An idea for a next piece could be a little bit more in detail about formations and tactics? i'd be really interested to read a bit more about that

i have a li'l question btw .. what does " stacking your team " mean? you talked about that when mentioning team participation in CL and cup matches. my english is quite good .. but apparently not perfect.

Hi Dimih,

Thanks heaps for that and responding back, always good to hear back from someone who has read it!

I'm still learning with the tactics and formations side of the game but once I get better at it I'll be happy to put it all down on paper (sort of haha)!

Stacking your team is a reference for adding high rated players in before the games, ie: so if you have some tokens and cash handy, buy up a 5 star or more player, I've managed to stack my team with alot more experienced players so starting to win alot more.

Thanks again for taking the time to read and responding!

Regards

Roquref

No prob mate!
    thx for sharing. it's well written (for those who understand the meaning of the worth stacking anywayz) and well worth the read. i'm also still reading and investigating team tactics and formations. although such a review might get a bit to technical for the sad souls who haven't played the game yet .. it depends on the public you aim at here.
    i hope your review gets you at least 1 recruit .. you deserve a few free tokens for your trouble

Quote Originally Posted by dimih View Post
    No prob mate!
    thx for sharing. it's well written (for those who understand the meaning of the worth stacking anywayz) and well worth the read. i'm also still reading and investigating team tactics and formations. although such a review might get a bit to technical for the sad souls who haven't played the game yet .. it depends on the public you aim at here.
    i hope your review gets you at least 1 recruit .. you deserve a few free tokens for your trouble
    thanks for that, was hoping it wasn't just dribble and everyone can get something from it hahaha even if i do try and catch everyone off guard with the stacking haha

I'll definately add more articles over the next few months as I learn it all

happy though, this one article in 3 days surpassed my previous highest read article which had been on for 4 months!

Got you as a friend at last. Just hoping now, that by some freak chance, we are on the same server (when its working).
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast