Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Youth Training facilities = dirty tricks = deception = way to take your money

Youth Training facilities = dirty tricks = deception = way to take your money

Hello ppl,

For the first time hi get my first two players from the youth camp.
    When i was going to sign the contract on of them will cost me 15 TOKENS!!!!!

It is one of the most stupid thinks that i can think of in this game!!!
    We spent time and money upgrading the youth camp to have new players and at the end we have to pay tokens,
    and not cheap, for them?!?!?!?!

Hi try to manage my Tokens very well because and dont get many, and yes i dont spend any money on it....

I will understand spending money whit them to sign the contract, that is normal and happens in real life...
    But 15 our more Tokens by a player created and trained in the academy?!?!?!
    For me is simple bul******!!!

Dont you have already may ways to make money out of players in tokens????
    I thin so!!!

From me is Zero!!!
    And whit this kind of tricks hi will never change my opinion!

Guess what???

These TOKEN youth players are actually some of the best players you can possibly sign.

they often give great performances (not 4-5-6-4-4) and if you use your green boosters to give these youth players extra training then these youth players are the fastest of trainers you can buy. Therefore these youth players are actually worth the token investment. Many managers actually miss a trick here by discarding their youth players because they don't want to buy them with tokens.
    Belgji likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Pretty much everyone has said the same thing. The highest it can go to is 24 tokens I think.

I really don't understand the logic either. If you can get your rest and treatment packs for nothing after upgrading those facilities, then I don't understand why they need to charge so much for a youth player of varying quality. Nordeus will say that you get one of the two youth player's for free anyway, but for the vast majority of teams at a higher level, the player is practically useless and is only there for free money.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

15 tokens is not even much, real quality players from youth academy cost 24 tokens.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Hello,

I realize that.
    I investigated and realized that the players are really good.
    What I question is how it is done. Again, i do not think it is normal to have to spend tokens to players who were trained in the academies of my club. Academies created by me!!!!

Money in the contracts, I agree, it is normal.
    But tokens?!?!?!

Pro
    At this point in the season, I don't find it wise to spend around 20 tokens on a 4* player who will be 3* in few days, unless you want to spend a fortune to power train him. One thing I do like is that they are from your country.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    At this point in the season, I don't find it wise to spend around 20 tokens on a 4* player who will be 3* in few days, unless you want to spend a fortune to power train him. One thing I do like is that they are from your country.
    Yeah thats true. I've got my youths on Day 28 unfortunately of this season on the 3 season 12 day cycle. I will retain the 2* for an extra day or 2 into the new season and sell him in and the token youth player will just have to be released, not worth signing a player that will be 19 year old and low to mid 3* at best next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Guess what???

These TOKEN youth players are actually some of the best players you can possibly sign.

they often give great performances (not 4-5-6-4-4) and if you use your green boosters to give these youth players extra training then these youth players are the fastest of trainers you can buy. Therefore these youth players are actually worth the token investment. Many managers actually miss a trick here by discarding their youth players because they don't want to buy them with tokens.

you're an imbecile if you actually think there's any kind of justification for this ****. i'm certain you work for the criminals at nordeus, so you get all the tokens you need to get by. but for the decent folk that bled to upgrade their youth facilities to level 10, or any level for that matter, there's no justification for charging them tokens to sign players from academies they already invested so heavily in.
    Last edited by jim jones; 12-28-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Med78 likes this.

Remember the players here telling you to buy these, are ones who spend a fortune on Power training.Most players will never improve a 24 token player enough to justify the large outlay compared to buying a better 18 year old later on in the season when the transfer madness has died down. Just get the free player and sell him straight away, someone will buy him. Save your tokens use the cash since when you get to the higher levels the money becomes redundant due to the amount you start to earn but the tokens remain the same.
    Belgji likes this.

Dreamer
    I never sign fast trainer for tokens , it would take me so many green packs to train him up and I dont live in "right" region so I am not pack farmer. But what I do .... every morning (for the first 10 days of the new season) when server refreshes at 6-7am in the morning (when I get up for work) I just see which Nordeus Gen player is available (very high price from stupid name of the club like Nutty AC, Deadly AC ... etc) is available and sign him up (but you need to have cash reserve as they are expensive and not so many players can afford them so usually I get them for 1 or 2 tokens... and I have fast trainer.... my whole squad was purchased that way .... somebody else using this tactics ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast