Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Incredipede
  • 1 Post By Orbea
  • 2 Post By TypTex

Thread: Cup groups still not fair!

Thumbs up Cup groups still not fair!

Yes the cup competition is better now ( in past i was playing with 20+ higher level players), but it's still not fair because I'm always playing with players who are 1 or 2 higher levels and never lower. It always like 5% players that are the same level as I am 90% are 1 level higher and 5% 2 levels higher. For example I'm the only guy who is level 14 in top 16, one is level 16 and the rest are level 15. And always the same story! Cup groups still not fair!-not-cool.jpg

today won 7 matches and lost 1 matches, , 21 points
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Apprentice
    Ohh!!
    15Q different is too much!
    u r rgt!
    Stilll unfair!!!

You should compare the real cup games with those ingame. At the real cup games many teams are playing against way stronger teams too.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Erjavec View Post
    Yes the cup competition is better now ( in past i was playing with 20+ higher level players), but it's still not fair because I'm always playing with players who are 1 or 2 higher levels and never lower. It always like 5% players that are the same level as I am 90% are 1 level higher and 5% 2 levels higher. For example I'm the only guy who is level 14 in top 16, one is level 16 and the rest are level 15. And always the same story! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not cool.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	17105
    You are probably at the top of your server. With FC Kneipenkick I am 2 levels away from the top league and so the game assigns me with players from the top league, among them scout buyers, so these players are 8* or 9* which sucks.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredipede View Post
    You should compare the real cup games with those ingame. At the real cup games many teams are playing against way stronger teams too.
    But, they said they have changed and avg of equal qualities teams in cup.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, it *is* closer quality than it once was, but that is still quite a gap for some, especially if the upper level players are actively improving their teams. I totally get it, I am usually facing teams levels above me in Cup (this season closer than last 6 season, only a couple levels above me) and I lose out early. But, like Incredipede said, RL Cups are just as tough... there are Liga.1 vs. Liga.3 and the little teams usually get crushed. (I just envision me being Aue or maybe Braunschweig to the Munich I am facing. ) But they do get to maybe be on t.v. and a nice gate income.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No , isnt . RL teams dont rise her quality like high level teams in T11 , last cup i was lvl5 with majority of lvl6 and 7 in da cup, only two lvl8 but one of these ( the teams quality average was between 31 and 35 ) began buy 5* of his lvl ( 8 ) so his main players was all 7* or 8* . Who won the cup ? the level8 guy of course . Easily .
    Belgji likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbea View Post
    No , isnt . RL teams dont rise her quality like high level teams in T11 , last cup i was lvl5 with majority of lvl6 and 7 in da cup, only two lvl8 but one of these ( the teams quality average was between 31 and 35 ) began buy 5* of his lvl ( 8 ) so his main players was all 7* or 8* . Who won the cup ? the level8 guy of course . Easily .
    Unfortunately you will always have these kind of players. They sell off their team and buy only 3 star players to go into a low cup. Once cup begins, they sell all their 3 star players and buy all 5 stars. It's not cheating, but it's not very fair.
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    Unfortunately you will always have these kind of players. They sell off their team and buy only 3 star players to go into a low cup. Once cup begins, they sell all their 3 star players and buy all 5 stars. It's not cheating, but it's not very fair.
    But don't you just love knocking these manipulating bustards out in the first round
    Kevin Cheng and Belgji like this.