Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 2-1 defeat cup need help !!

Unhappy 2-1 defeat cup need help !!

hey guys I've played the 1st leg of the top 16 CUP and lost 2-1 at home very surprised with this result and would like some advice please
    It's a very hard result to turn around now but I still have hopes so please let me know what you think thanks in advance
    2-1 defeat cup need help !!-cup-2-1-defeat.jpg 2-1 defeat cup need help !!-cup-defeat-2-1-2.jpg 2-1 defeat cup need help !!-cup-defeat-2-1-formations.jpg
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

Apprentice
    Looks like you just had a bad game. Max the win bonus and keep morale/condition in solid green. Tactically, you could move your wingers up to play AML/AMR instead of ML/MR and then focus pass down both flanks.
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

i dont think maxing the bonus will work i never used it ,actually i did once in level 2 and lost lol
    use the counter formations it might work http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ation-use.html
    Last edited by roni; 12-27-2013 at 02:48 AM.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Use 4-5-1V next time or u can use 4-1-1-2W-2. The two STs will counter his lone DC. Down the flank. All the best.
    I am in an opposite situation. I won 2-1 away. So basically my opponent is in your situation and whatever u do, tell me as my opponent can also plan to do the same so i can be prepared

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Use 4-5-1V next time or u can use 4-1-1-2W-2. The two STs will counter his lone DC. Down the flank. All the best.
    I am in an opposite situation. I won 2-1 away. So basically my opponent is in your situation and whatever u do, tell me as my opponent can also plan to do the same so i can be prepared
    Thanks bro I think I might go with the 4-5-1V but might consider the other formation aswell
    Well Im going all attacking I got nothing to lose so if he's an active player he will probably go all on the attack and try to win like iam lol so probably use a solid defensive formation with normal mentality I think that would work just my opinion good luck hopefully we both make it :P
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

One other thing should I use half pressing or whole pitch ? They both worked for me but they both got me bad results don't really think it matters much but I think whole pitch maybe ? What you think
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    One other thing should I use half pressing or whole pitch ? They both worked for me but they both got me bad results don't really think it matters much but I think whole pitch maybe ? What you think
    In your situation where u need to win, use whole pitch. U will have more possession and ur players will be higher up the pitch. Also, whenever u use Counter attacks and offside trap, press whole pitch as for offside trap your players need to be higher up the pitch. So offside counter attack and whole pitch pressing go together. I will advice u to press whole pitch and counter attack and play offside trap
    And yes, hope we all make it. I have won and i have 2 away goals, but i am scared still as anything can happen in T11. All the best!!!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

so probably use a solid defensive formation with normal mentality I think that would work just my opinion good luck hopefully we both make it :P
    Thanks.... But i think that i should not take the risk of defending a 1 goal lead. I will go attacking. If i restrict them to nil by 60 min mark and by that time, if i have scored at least 1 goal, i will change to 5-1-2N-2. Then i will shut my eyes, cross my fingers and hope that they don't score lols

Tell us ur opinion-

Thanks.... But i think that i should not take the risk of defending a 1 goal lead. I will go attacking. If i restrict them to nil by 60 min mark and by that time, if i have scored at least 1 goal, i will change to 5-1-2N-2. Then i will shut my eyes, cross my fingers and hope that they don't score lols
    That's it man hahaha you're the manager Just giving opinions and sharing thoughts Good luck you will make it it brother !!

Btw i know offside trap works well with whole pitch but counter attacks ? you sure about this ? counter attacks "sit back and wait for opponent and make them attack then strike " whole pitch will be all around and it sounds like it wont suit ? But really curious and gonna try that thanks
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

2x Cup winners

Btw i know offside trap works well with whole pitch but counter attacks ? you sure about this ? counter attacks "sit back and wait for opponent and make them attack then strike " whole pitch will be all around and it sounds like it wont suit ? But really curious and gonna try that thanks
    Acoording to many experienced managers here, Counter attack works well with defensive and the pressing style doesn't effect it. So far in Cup, i have always Counter Attacked and pressed whole pitch and that has worked well. U need to force counter attacks in your situation and keep pressing the whole pitch. Only that u can keep mentality normal other than attacking.
    All the best mate, today's D DAY!!!!!!
    Fingers Crossed!!!! Will pray for u and hope my advices help u win!!!!

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast