Thread: Injury costs

Apprentice

Injury costs

I recently had a player injured for 11 days. Unfortunately he was an important player and I decided to just spend the 15 red packs to fully recover. However, after I spent the fifteen packs, his injury went from 11 days to 5 days, so I needed to spend another 15 packs to get him fully fit. 30 red packs were needed to recover from an injury. Is this a new change or a bug? I feel cheated out of my hard earned boosters.
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    I recently had a player injured for 11 days. Unfortunately he was an important player and I decided to just spend the 15 red packs to fully recover. However, after I spent the fifteen packs, his injury went from 11 days to 5 days, so I needed to spend another 15 packs to get him fully fit. 30 red packs were needed to recover from an injury. Is this a new change or a bug? I feel cheated out of my hard earned boosters.
    Really???? Till date 15 were enough right???? If that is the case then that is seriously cheap trick by Nordeus. We demand an explanation. Any mod?????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    Do not press ok until fully recovered.... Max is 15
    Recovery is 5. 4. 3. 2 1. Boosters per day

Apprentice
    I assumed 15 always meant fully healed, and not 6 days healed. And yes it said fully healed and removed 6 days instead
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

I nearly did the same thing till I noticed the player had days left to heal need to keep pressing till all days injured have gone and player is full health had a crosser 8 days with a broken foot so that needed to be fixed. If you dont have enough packs watch vids on phone then on computer select player choose more than you have I health pack ect watch video for more packs should appear. Hope this helps.