Thread: How the engine can ruin ur season,or the opposite..3 teams tottally different results

Dreamer

How the engine can ruin ur season,or the opposite..3 teams tottally different results

with the same formation,4-1-2-1-2 ND and almost the same quality for their level.

1) My main account saks.LEVEL 13.it cant win ANY of the 4-4-2 vs I play ,i have the 3rd quality in my league,and there is a -4q 1rst with an abandoned team which plays 4-2-1-3 formation...LOL,i have already 12 injuries the 6 of the in 2 players 5*18ys .After 13 days FARMING is the only option ,since also CL has been lost.

2) My second account LEVEL 12 started with 3 defeats in a row ,i was ready to FARM, and the miracle happened..7 victories in a row,first in my league,1rst in the CL with 5-0-0..my quality 4th in the league,10 injuries (but small,1-2 days most of them),2 in my young 5* DMC i bought this season(how typical NORD).
    ps I have killed any 4-4-2 i played

3)third account LEVEL 11, is like a machine..after a troll result vs a 4-2-1-3 !!!(again this formation) which had -5 quality and is abandoded team ( i lost 5-1 !!!),only victories !!! first in league ,first in CL ,i kill any 4-4-2 i play vs,NOT A SINGLE INJURY(what happened here NORD????) ,3rd quality in my league,and this team lost the league last year with the best quality from a -3 quality,by 1 point in the last game of season.

So,u can keep trying to find the better formation,the better players but the engine can troll as it likes..

HAVE A NICE DAY NORD MACHINE,KEEP THE TROLL AND TO 2014

PS1, all teams are in different server, i play same tactics,and i dont counter almost none of my opponents(let them counter me)

PS2 all my teams play 4 games every day 2-3 friendlies and 1-2 main games (,league or CL)
    Last edited by dimdim1; 12-27-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

The injuries follow me starting from last season. I got 1-2 persons injuried about playing 3-4 games. Somethimes, I got 2 men injuried in 1 game, fuxk! I don't believe it happened quite often in the real world, as I saw someone posted that NORD replied and claimed that such situation is realistic according to the statistics in the real. Can you believe that a team as Chelsea would get 10 injuries quite often? Absolutely, not!

Dreamer
    Do not try to explain anything that Nords mods,or spokesmens say..its no use as they dont know anything,no common sense in the code ,even if its for injuries ,even if its for results..

From my experience one season has injuries ,one doesn't so many..Also as far as u use the red boosters as many injuries u have ..
    gl